Thread: Racist Michelle Obama Strongarms African Media

1. #1 Racist Michelle Obama Strongarms African Media 
    Story Here

African Press International confirms story. It's a hot topic there.

African Press International statement

She tells foreign news agency 'to support Africans and African-American view'.
    She calls the author of an anti-Obama book – “EVIL”.

Michelle Obama placed a call to the African Press International News Agency to protest its coverage of investigative stories about her husband – characterizing the source of the material as "racist" and Jerome Corsi as "evil."

Mrs. Obama said in the call that she hoped the African media "was mature enough to be in the front to give unwavering support to her husband, a man Africans should identify themselves with."

Even worse – and more racist – Michelle Obama said “African Press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view. It is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband. There is no shame in being adopted by a stepfather. All dirt has been thrown onto my husband's face and yet he loves this country. My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband's adoption by his stepfather. ."

The Obama campaign immediately denied the telephone call happened.

However API's "Chief Editor Korikr" confirmed the exchange.

"API hereby confirms to you that the story is true and if the huge interest on this particular story continues, we will post the recording on our website in the next immediate days.

Wanna bet that Obama’s bitter half makes sure that the recording isn’t posted?

Be afraid America ... be very Afaid. This woman is a racist.
    She does NOT believe in freedom of speech. She's a bitter troll ....
    Last edited by GrumpyOldLady; 10-16-2008 at 06:54 AM.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

If this story was instead about Cindy McCain bullying a scandanavian country, and using her clout to interfere with their free press, and if Cindy called anyone who questioned her a racist ... the dems would be all over this!
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.