Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RepubliPaul View Post
    I am actually aqquainted with Mr. Wurzelbacher. He is a friend of my pastor. He is a regular guy, a man of faith, and a hard worker....In short he is everything liberals are looking to destroy.

I know for sure and certain if they had the balls to confront him to his face that they would be shown the pavement in short order. He has an iron grip and bear paws. If he hit one of those libs it would probably feel like they swallowed a brick and shit a house at the same time.
    I thought his last name was "The Plumber".
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

I am actually aqquainted with Mr. Wurzelbacher. He is a friend of my pastor. He is a regular guy, a man of faith, and a hard worker....In short he is everything liberals are looking to destroy.

I know for sure and certain if they had the balls to confront him to his face that they would be shown the pavement in short order. He has an iron grip and bear paws. If he even looked sideways at one of those libs they would probably wet themselves and faint right on the sidewalk.

Fixed for accuracy. :)

Well, say "Hi!" to him for us.

I will......eventually. But I am going to leave him alone right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Well, say "Hi!" to him for us. :)
    He's got my support. Go Joe!
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Patent Member
    You should bring him a case of beer and watch football with him.

Not for any political reasons, but because bringing someone a case of beer and watching football is generally a nice thing to do.

/driveby mode

Bill Ayers? Who's that (for months)
    Rev. Wright? Who's that (for months)
    ACORN? What's that (for months)
    Joe the Plumber? Gimme five minutes, and we'll have his kindgergarten teacher on the 10:00 news. How dare he not bow down to the One!!!111!!!!! He's toast.

\end driveby mode

I was in a waiting room last night and MSNBC was on. They spent about twenty-thirty minutes railing about how horrible this guy is, he's a liar, he's not a plumber, he doesn't make any money, ect. I'll bet money that twenty minutes is more than they spent on Ayers, Wright and ACORN put together.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

If Obama wins, I'm sure Joe will get an IRS audit every year Obama is President. But that is nowhere near as bad as what the DUmmies themselves are planning in a number of threads to do with us, Rush Limbaugh, and everyone else who has made their lil heads explode the past eight years. The jack booted pot and pan brigades will be coming for us. lol

When you do, let him know that our thoughts are with him. He's going through an ordeal right now because he had the <gasp> gall to speak his mind as a free citizen of a free nation.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I know for sure and certain if they had the balls to confront him to his face that they would be shown the pavement in short order. He has an iron grip and bear paws. If he hit one of those libs it would probably feel like they swallowed a brick and shit a house at the same time.
    I would agree with everyone, please tell him that there are many of us who are heartily ashamed of the actions of our media.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    When you do, let him know that our thoughts are with him. He's going through an ordeal right now because he had the <gasp> gall to speak his mind as a free citizen of a free nation.
    What is this "First Amendment" of which you speak? :p
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke