Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Trouble logging on to NU 
    gator
    I have been having trouble logging onto NU. I wonder if any of our other NU friends are having the same problem?

Can you get on to NU?

Thanks.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    It works fine for me. Maybe they're trying to tell you something.:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Oddly enough I'm having problems as well. What a coincidence.

Weird, Me too :p
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    What did you people do? I can't believe that I managed to stay out of trouble there but y'all can't.:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I was able to log in just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    What did you people do? I can't believe that I managed to stay out of trouble there but y'all can't.:p
    I didn't call Gator an asshole enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I was able to log in just fine.
    That's probably because of your avatar. They think you are gay ;)
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I have been calling out the queers on the site. The Marine Fag Corps at NU got a little bit upset that I had the audacity to actually point out the fact that you don't have honorable service when the military kicks you out for being a blatant homo. One of the morons actually got married to his “partner” in uniform. What a disgrace.

The admin on the site is using a vBulletin function to slow down the connection. We have it available on CU but it has never been used.

I have always had respect for my friends at NU but they have been going off the deep end lately. They have become far too politically correct in order to kiss the ass of the Liberals. It is getting to be really pathetic.

The funny thing is that Melissa didn’t have to pull this shit because I wasn’t going to post anymore. I don’t want to post on a site that is dominated by queers that have dishonored their country and the military.

You will have to talk to her about it but I don't think Phillygirl has been kissing enough Liberal ass lately in order to stay in the good graces of the present day administration.

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I have been calling out the queers on the site. The Marine Fag Corps at NU got a little bit upset that I had the audacity to actually point out the fact that you don't have honorable service when the military kicks you out for being a blatant homo. One of the morons actually got married to his “partner” in uniform. What a disgrace.

The admin on the site is using a vBulletin function to slow down the connection. We have it available on CU but it has never been used.

I have always had respect for my friends at NU but they have been going off the deep end lately. They have become far too politically correct in order to kiss the ass of the Liberals. It is getting to be really pathetic.

The funny thing is that Mellie didn’t have to pull this shit because I wasn’t going to post anymore. I don’t want to post on a site that is dominated by queers that have dishonored their country and the military.

You will have to talk to her about it but I don't think Phillygirl has been kissing enough Liberal ass lately in order to stay in the good graces of the present day administration.
    oooookay....looks like I won't be able to log in any time soon.