Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    That's probably because of your avatar. They think you are gay ;)
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Oddly enough I'm having problems as well. What a coincidence.
    Did you read that bit about the Gators lack of grace in not thanking them for their hospitality extended to him and What did Morticia call him ? The latest is that 'Odd John 'is stepping down as admin.due to, I suppose to all of the hate and discontent generated by his management style !
    Last edited by megimoo; 06-13-2008 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Did you read that bit about the Gators lack of grace in not thanking them for their hospitality extended to him and What did Morticia call him ?
    That's a bunch of horse squeeze. Gator not only thanked them for the hospitality, he did it at least 2 maybe 3 times.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

That's a bunch of horse squeeze. Gator not only thanked them for the hospitality, he did it at least 2 maybe 3 times.
    I was looking through a thread that Melonie posted about the loft being restricted to those with high post counts when I tripped over her rambling about how ungrateful the Gator had been to them !PS did you sneak back in ?

I was looking through a thread that Melonie posted about the loft being restricted to those with high post counts when I tripped over her rambling about how ungrateful the Gator had been to them !PS did you sneak back in ?
    Nope. The Blantant lies & no integrity soured me on that place.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Why are we talking about this? Gator got his answer. Let's drop it.

Nope. The Blantant lies & no integrity soured me on that place.
    There are a few strange birds that I like to keep track of over there .I am sorry I missed
    The Gator blasting the overload of gays there !

Did you read that bit about the Gators lack of grace in not thanking them for their hospitality extended to him and What did Morticia call him ? The latest is that 'Odd John 'is stepping down as admin.due to, I suppose to all of the hate and discontent generated by his management style !
    Actually I like John and think his management style was pretty good. He generally tried to be fair and even handed and I suspect he got a lot of heat from the libs because he didn't knee jerk about conservatives. I am sorry to see him step down, but it's not a job I would want under the circumstances and I can understand him just wanting to be a regular poster.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Why are we talking about this? Gator got his answer. Let's drop it.
    I actually started this thread wanting to know why Phillygirl and myself could not log in. During the course of the thread I remembered the board tool that Mellie was using on us.

I don't want to start a board war with them. There are a lot of good people over there and many joint CU/NU members.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I actually started this thread wanting to know why Phillygirl and myself could not log in. During the course of the thread I remembered the board tool that Mellie was using on us.

I don't want to start a board war with them. There are a lot of good people over there and many joint CU/NU members.

Mellie is just getting back at you for not making her a SuperMod here at CU. ;):D