Thread: Barack Obama surrounded by fried chicken

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Alrighty then. I happen to think there's a lot more to make fun of him about than the fact that he is black. And there's a lot to be afraid of if he's president, having nothing to do with the color of his skin, but then content of his character.
    I don't care if Obama was purple. I don't like him because he's a socialist. I also don't care if people make jokes about the color of his skin. I don't mind the southern redneck jokes, either. That's why I think it's OK to make jokes about stereotypes. It's steroetypes, not facts.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I don't care if Obama was purple. I don't like him because he's a socialist. I also don't care if people make jokes about the color of his skin. I don't mind the southern redneck jokes, either. That's why I think it's OK to make jokes about stereotypes. It's steroetypes, not facts.
    Besides, yesterday, before the Alfred E thingie, Michelle ordered two grilled lobsters, IRANIAN caviar and champagne....for lunch.

    The Hussiens have never even SEEN a watermelon.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Just so we explore both sides of the stereotypical fence.....

    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    That looks it was made on MS Paint in 1999.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    That looks it was made on MS Paint in 1999.
    Still funny.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member cat714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TAXifornia
    Posts
    650
    It's funny, just like I think these are funny.





    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    The Kool-Aide was fine. The rest was just bullshit racism masquerading as humor.
    Are you seriously from Philly? Can you honestly tell me that if you go into the ghettos of Philly they don't have seriously good Chicken and Rib joints? That there isn't a larger selection of kool-aid there than in the burbs? It's no more racist than it would have been if it was an Italian's face and they put spaghetti and meatballs around him.


    ANYHOW - I think they made a serious mistake though. It should have been lobster, caviar, and champagne not chicken ribs and watermelon. Obama's not a black man. He's an elitist.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,804
    Quote Originally Posted by cat714 View Post

    YEAH, BOYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

    Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Senior Member marinejcksn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Penn State
    Posts
    1,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I, for one, don't really care about being called racist. I know what's in my heart, and I know you can laugh at steroetypes without being racist.
    Here here Rebel. Personally I think it looks pretty poorly put together and it's not very well thought out satire, but I too am so sick and tired of people crying racist every 10 minutes. They're just stupid stereotypes people, get over it. I don't see Asians crying racism when people imply they're smart and really good at math, or white guys getting all bent out of shape when you say we can't dance worth a damn. :D

    BTW, are these even considered bad things to like? Who the hell doesn't love KFC and ribs? I mean that's un-American. :p
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Senior Member GrumpyOldLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    I don't think it's funny. I actually think the food stamp concept was good. But I could do without the fried chicken, watermelon, etc.
    I agree. Tasteless.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •