1. #1 Ex-chief of Empire State Building Skyride accused in fake gyno exams 
    The former operator of the Empire State Building's Skyride was charged Thursday with pretending to be a doctor so he could give unsuspecting women "gynecological exams," police and prosecutors said.

Wealthy businessman Zalman Silber, 40, was arrested at his Monsey, N.Y., home Thursday morning and accused of molesting two women, ages 18 and 20, in his twisted charade, sources said.

He hired as his defense lawyer disgraced former Rockland County prosecutor Kenneth Gribetz, who stepped down after his proclivities for wearing women's clothing and a dog collar were exposed by the Daily News more than a decade ago.

link

The exams didn't take place on the skyride, that would have been suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    link

The exams didn't take place on the skyride, that would have been suspicious.
    I need to know more about the dog collar defense lawyer.

Plead guilty to two misdemeanor counts of defrauding the government in a deal he worked out with the U.S. Attorney.

Although married, a father and grandfather, Gribetz was partly done in by his former mistress, who went to the media with information about him.

Rabbi Moshe Tendler, Gribetz's longtime rabbi, said in an interview that he had often cited Gribetz in his speeches to illustrate how a devout Jew can remain faithful to the laws of kashrut and Shabbat while pursuing any career --even in law and politics.

But evidence police collected from Gribetz's ex-lover's home included whips, a dog collar, sex toys and pictures of Gribetz modeling women's clothing. Their three-year affair apparently included trips they took together funded by taxpayers' dollars.

Tendler, who organized a meeting of community rabbis to levy social sanctions against Gribetz just before his breaches became public, described the former politician's behavior as a "chilul haShem," or a desecration of God's name.

His behavior "emasculated our Torah. It reduces or minimizes the claim of Torah, that this is the divine law fit for the human experience. If someone who has been exposed to Torah does these things, what will people say?" said Tendler.

It is the reverse of what a religious Jew is supposed to do, that "the name of God shall be loved by your actions in Kiddush HaShem," said the rabbi,who is also a professor at Yeshiva University and a respected expert on medical ethics.
    Link

First hit I got on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Link

First hit I got on him.
    Woof! Non-kosher, though.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Woof! Non-kosher, though.
    He's outgrown the old shoe mirror look_up trick !

BSR
    Uhhh.... I guess I have to shut down shop, now.

Power CUer
    Oh, who hasn't run into the "amateur gynecologist" bit before?: