Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Obama the ELITIST Food Snob 
    OBAMA'S FANCY SNACK

October 17, 2008 --

THOUGH he's battling GOP accusations that he's an Ivy League elitist, Barack Obama has a lifestyle of the rich and famous, like TV show host Robin Leach, who always signed off, "Champagne wishes and caviar dreams!" While he was at a meeting at the Waldorf-Astoria at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Michelle Obama called room service and ordered lobster hors d'oeuvres, two whole steamed lobsters, Iranian caviar and champagne, a tipster told Page Six.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10172008...ack_133922.htm

Yeah, the Obamas REALLY care about the middle class.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    OBAMA'S FANCY SNACK

October 17, 2008 --

THOUGH he's battling GOP accusations that he's an Ivy League elitist, Barack Obama has a lifestyle of the rich and famous, like TV show host Robin Leach, who always signed off, "Champagne wishes and caviar dreams!" While he was at a meeting at the Waldorf-Astoria at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Michelle Obama called room service and ordered lobster hors d'oeuvres, two whole steamed lobsters, Iranian caviar and champagne, a tipster told Page Six.

It's all good. that stuff was more than likely prepared & delivered by Middle class Waldorf-Astoria employees.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Wait a minute! Like everybody else here (more or less), I think Obama is the Antichrist and so forth but the guy has the right to order whatever he can pay for (or have paid for) off room service. Michelle Obama is not depriving some little kid of his or her minimum calorie allotment by scarfing down some tasty lobster.

Criticizing the famous "arugula" comment was completely fair but this is taking it too far. :D
    Last edited by Gingersnap; 10-17-2008 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Wait a minute! Like everybody else here (more or less), I think Obama is the Antichrist and so forth but the guy has the right to order whatever he can pay for (or have paid for) off room service. Michelle Obama is not depriving some little kid of his or her minimum calorie allotment by scarfing down some tasty lobster.

The famous "arugula" comment was completely fair but this is taking it too far. :D

Really, what were they supposed to eat. Order up a bucket of chicken and a couple quarts of grape soda.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Really, what were they supposed to eat. Order up a bucket of chicken and a couple quarts of grape soda.
    LOL! This is what I was thinking. When I stay at hotels, I don't order cheese sandwiches and milk. :D

Eyelids
    I guess they were outside Papa Johns delivery radius?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    OBAMA'S FANCY SNACK

October 17, 2008 --

Oh my God. They even drink the faggie Frenchie wine instead of good old burpin' Bud!!! F**king elitists!

Wish I was Obama for that meal...

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Wish I was Obama for that meal...
    We all do, really. :)

I wonder if the campaign paid for that.