I wonder if the campaign paid for that.
    Since it's a bunch of lefties, why would you care? :p

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Since it's a bunch of lefties, why would you care? :p
    True! :D

Since it's a bunch of lefties, I know the answer! :p

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    I wonder if the campaign paid for that.

I think it's safe to conclude, no matter the politician or from which side of the isle,he/she resides, you can trace the money back to who earned it, and find they rarely have equivalent snacks.

The reason the D's and the R's are becoming so similar is because they have slowly evolved the gig into an existence even a millionaire (who actually earns his money) can barely comprehend. And, they love to call themselves "public servants".

Say what you want, y'all, but I miss Bill Clinton going to McDonald's. It may have been a lie, but it showed sensitivity to his base. The idea of the fugly wench Michelle stuffing her face with caviar is just a little too much for my sense of aesthetics...and economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Say what you want, y'all, but I miss Bill Clinton going to McDonald's. It may have been a lie, but it showed sensitivity to his base. The idea of the fugly wench Michelle stuffing her face with caviar is just a little too much for my sense of aesthetics...and economy.
    I dunno. I always figured Bill was orchestrating a photo op. Not that he (and millions of others) didn't like a tasty McDuck's now and then but I never figured he ate there more than twice a year.

Truthfully, when I travel, I usually eat better than I would on the same day at home. :D

Remember Kerry at Wendy's? I think the Edwards really did go there every year but Tereza and John looked like fish out of water

This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    I think it's safe to conclude, no matter the politician or from which side of the isle,he/she resides, you can trace the money back to who earned it, and find they rarely have equivalent snacks.

The reason the D's and the R's are becoming so similar is because they have slowly evolved the gig into an existence even a millionaire (who actually earns his money) can barely comprehend. And, they love to call themselves "public servants".
    I'd like to hear how Barack Obama didn't earn what he has today...

Sonnabend
    I'd like to hear how Barack Obama didn't earn what he has today...
    ..he did it by putting on Ayers....

Eyelids
    Ayers got him into Columbia and Harvard?

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I dunno. I always figured Bill was orchestrating a photo op. Not that he (and millions of others) didn't like a tasty McDuck's now and then but I never figured he ate there more than twice a year.
    Oh, I think he did. Otherwise why did he need that heart surgery? ;)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken