1. #1 I wish SOMEONE would explain WHY people wear anti-Palin t-shirts calling her the "c-w 
    link

jenmito (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-17-08 06:58 PM
    Original message
    I wish SOMEONE would explain WHY people wear anti-Palin t-shirts calling her the "c-word"
    Advertisements [?]Repubs. always try to equate those t-shirts with the racist things McCain/Palin supporters yell out at rallies. I wish someone would find a way to point out that McCain called his WIFE the "c-word" which is why some may feel it's fair game to call PALIN the same via t-shirt. I doubt anyone would even THINK to do such a thing if McCain hadn't used that word towards his own wife!
    McCain makes us call Palin the C word and makes us wear that T shirt calling her the C word!!! It's all HIS fault!!

Kinda like it's all President Bush's fault that they have BDS and are filled with hate.

*shakes head* Why is it that many Democratics can't take responsibility for their actions and words?

How can they NOT see that this kind of rhetoric only makes them look like irresponsible fools?
    BrklynLiberal (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-17-08 07:00 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. Becasue they are very stupid...
    anigbrowl (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-17-08 07:01 PM
    Response to Original message
    2. It's not acceptable political dialog, from anyone.
    I question whether the people wearing those t-shirts are really Democrats. If they are, They should junk those t-shirts and take a long hard look in the mirror.
    More refusal to take responsibility for the hate that they spew.
    jenmito (1000+ posts) Fri Oct-17-08 07:04 PM
    Response to Reply #2
    6. But the whole reason for that shirt should be explained. It wouldn't make MCCAIN look very
    good!
    Only to rabid liberals who are brainwashed. The rest of us know that this is only the story of a couple of people. LIES, LIES, LIES

And even if it is true, why does that mean that Gov. Palim should be called the C word? She has nothing to do with what McCain says in private.

I just saw that pic today.

There is no justification for wearing something like that under any circumstances. The boys in the pic just come off as sexist frat pigs (Greek or not) but the girls are nothing less than self-loathing pea-brains.

I don't know or care what McCain called his wife. I feel really sure that he didn't wear a t-shirt with that expression and her name ever.

This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

"Why is it that many Democratics can't take responsibility for their actions and words?"
    Because Democrats have LONG been against people taking any kind of personal responsibility for their actions. Case in point: Their support of abortion, which helps ensure women don't have to take responsibility for their decisions that got them pregnant.