1. #1 Voter Ignorance Is Amazing! 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU

If someone else has already posted this - sorry.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Correction: liberal voter ignorance is not all that surprising.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Correction: liberal voter ignorance is not all that surprising.
    It's not just the dumb liberals it's most of the working voters who are busy making a living to follow politics.
    They believe what they see on TV and read in their daily papers and never question the propaganda published as news facts.I've had conversations with Democratic friends who have, of late, been reading the news on the web and realize that the MSM is in the bag for Obama but will vote for him even though they know he lies because Their family's have always voted Democrat and they are unable to break the pattern.

These people are locked into a voting pattern that's hard to break .They profess a hatred of the Republicians but when pressed for details why they remember something their mother or farthers said about an Republician candidate from years ago and use that as a justification for their mindless hatred.

Which one of those was Eyelids?:eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Which one of those was Eyelids?:eek:
    That gave me my first laugh of the am. It is a shame so many dumb ass blacks and whites are allowed to vote. I am an equal opportunity racist. :)

It sounded to me that the respondents were Black. They all professed to be for Uh-Bama for some very good reasons. Some very well thought out reasons. The fact that they were absolutely wrong and exactly 180 degrees from Uh-Bama's ideas makes me wonder what's the REAL reason why these fine young educated voters are voting for The One? Dare I say because he is Black???????? Obviously it isn't his politics as they were clueless on where Uh-Bama stood.
    Well at least they don't mind Palin on the ticket.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    It sounded to me that the respondents were Black. They all professed to be for Uh-Bama for some very good reasons. Some very well thought out reasons. The fact that they were absolutely wrong and exactly 180 degrees from Uh-Bama's ideas makes me wonder what's the REAL reason why these fine young educated voters are voting for The One? Dare I say because he is Black???????? Obviously it isn't his politics as they were clueless on where Uh-Bama stood.
    Well at least they don't mind Palin on the ticket.
    The interview was done in Harlem; I am surprised that Howard would do an interview there, and make those blacks look stupid. I bet he got slammed by a bunch of Obama folks.

Banned
    Here's another validation of Chruchill's words... an argument against democracy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4wQfQtpDAc

Ok, which CUer/Freeper is this? I'm looking at you MrsSmith!

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Here's another validation of Chruchill's words... an argument against democracy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4wQfQtpDAc

Ok, which CUer/Freeper is this? I'm looking at you MrsSmith!
    No, you aren't. :D Not even close.

On edit, after actually listening...still not even close. I disagree with Obama on issues; abortion, military, taxation, marriage, possibly the "Fairness" doctrine (though haven't heard that he strongly supports it), etc. I could care less about his mother, his father, his name, or his religion...though I do agree that he is woefully uneducated about Christian theology...not surprising, given that his pastor seems to be, also.
    Last edited by MrsSmith; 10-22-2008 at 06:42 PM.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.