Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post

However, you didn't contradict what I said about lacarnut, did you? Because you can't.
    lacarnut can take care of himself, he doesn't need to run to the mods like you do.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    lacarnut can take care of himself, he doesn't need to run to the mods like you do.
    I'm at a bit of a loss here (not a loose, btw). You've got a poster who consistently refers to blacks as "black beauties" and who, when in dispute with another poster who is black (presumably), refers to his "black ass." WTF do you consider racist? Maybe he could burn a cross on his front lawn? Would that be enough?

Banned
    The Little Man of mind and stature is a cry baby. Wonder what his pre existing medical condition is? Aids or depression.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    The Little Man of mind and stature is a cry baby. Wonder what his pre existing medical condition is? Aids or depression.
    Neither, guess again.

Neither, guess again.
    impotence?
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    I saw him give his "explanation" on the news this morning. Doesn't seem like he's very aware of Hussiens positions and policies, so I find it odd that he endorses him.
    I was surprised too. Lots of unsatisfied Republicans. William Buckley's son.. Colin Powell. It is not good for the Republicans these days. Even though I mistakenly voted for McCain (in the CU poll) to win the election, I predict Obama in a landslide. I will still do my part for my party, because I am voting against Obama.

I have not stopped respecting Powell because of his endorsement. Speedo, it is lame of you to imply that this is racist of him. He has seen and experienced much more than you have ever claimed to experience. He has not suddenly turned into someone not worthy of respect.

Banned
    impotence?
    Bzzzztttt! Would you care to try for Double Jeopardy?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    I was surprised too. Lots of unsatisfied Republicans. William Buckley's son.. Colin Powell. It is not good for the Republicans these days. Even though I mistakenly voted for McCain (in the CU poll) to win the election, I predict Obama in a landslide.

I have not stopped respecting Powell because of his vote. Speedo, it is lame of you to imply that this is racist of him. He has seen and experienced much more than you have ever claimed to experience. He has not suddenly turned into someone not worthy of respect.
    Thank you for your sanity, Jumps.

Banned
    I'm at a bit of a loss here (not a loose, btw). You've got a poster who consistently refers to blacks as "black beauties" and who, when in dispute with another poster who is black (presumably), refers to his "black ass." WTF do you consider racist? Maybe he could burn a cross on his front lawn? Would that be enough?
    Put a cross on my front lawn and I will shoot your dumb white ass. How is that Whitebread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Put a cross on my front lawn and I will shoot your dumb white ass. How is that Whitebread.
    However, I'm sure you wouldn't mind burning one on Eyelid's front lawn (that is supposing he has a front lawn of course).