Thread: SNL Sarah videos

1. #1 SNL Sarah videos 

I thought those were pretty good. Thanks for posting them.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

I started watching it last night just because Sarah was on. I saw the intro and made it through about 2 of their skits. They were so painfully unfunny that I didn't have the stomach to make it to another Sarah appearance. The rap had a couple of funny moments (the moose shot, for one), but it definitely wouldn't have been worth making it through a whole sitting of SNL.

Why did Sarah call Alec Baldwin "Darren"? And why couldn't Alec look at the people he was talking to? It seemed like he was avoiding having to look Sarah in the eye. Perhaps if he did it would crush his belief that she was an evil Republican demonic being and he couldn't continue hating her as much as he wanted to?

Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    I started watching it last night just because Sarah was on. I saw the intro and made it through about 2 of their skits. They were so painfully unfunny that I didn't have the stomach to make it to another Sarah appearance. The rap had a couple of funny moments (the moose shot, for one), but it definitely wouldn't have been worth making it through a whole sitting of SNL.

Why did Sarah call Alec Baldwin "Darren"? And why couldn't Alec look at the people he was talking to? It seemed like he was avoiding having to look Sarah in the eye. Perhaps if he did it would crush his belief that she was an evil Republican demonic being and he couldn't continue hating her as much as he wanted to?
    I just assumed (yeah, I know) that he was reading a teleprompter? (And not doing that great a job.)
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    I just assumed (yeah, I know) that he was reading a teleprompter? (And not doing that great a job.)
    Good assumption. He probably also wanted to tell his lib friends that he had to follow the script, but if it was HIS choice, he probably would have used the "pig" reference with a far greater intensity than he used it on his own daughter.

He always has such a smug look on his face, kind of just like Keith Olbermann. They both try to look real smart but when they open their mouths, there's no doubt they're as dumb as the proverbial box of rocks.