Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 123
  1. #21  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Hell yes I am.
    She's not talking about the 12 step program.
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member jeskibuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    And an overwhelming majority of corporate crime in the US is committed by white people. Maybe we should screen all white people who want to be a CEO?
    We should have had something in place to prevent a criminal like Franklin Raines from causing perhaps the worst financial crisis this nation has ever seen.

    Oh, what's that you say? Franklin was a good CEO just because he wasn't white? Certainly a lot of Democrats thought he was a saint, and they wouldn't lie, would they?
     

  3. #23 Free or Slave 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Big Red Truck
    Posts
    17
    Our experience of freedom is directly proportional to our ability to take responsibility. The reality is that each of us owns 100% of the responsibility of our choices. However many of us choose to believe we are victims of circumstance and that it is not our fault or that we choose to be slaves.

    Unfortunately choosing to be a victim or slave is all too common in this day and age in America. Obama's message is directed specifically to those people and is as follows:

    "Victims and Slaves,

    I know better than you what is good for you.
    I am right and will control you because I care about you.

    Vote for me."

    Who in their right mind would swallow such garbage? The same ones who choose daily to be a victim or slave. They see Obama as their savior rather than their slave master.

    What did the slave say to his master? "You made (or make) me...'happy', 'angry', 'poor', etc..." Got slaves? You can tell when you hear the words, "You made (or make) me..." If you are currently choosing to be a slave then choose to be free. It's your choice.

    Racism is about control not empowerment. Obama wants to talk about race only to encourage slavery and appear as their savior. Some of us choose to be controlled by race. We choose to believe that if a certain group were not here then our lives would be better. In effect we are choosing to be slaves to that certain group. Lets all choose to be free and empower each other through encouragement and education.

    Cheers.

    A Responsible Rebel and Wolf
     

  4. #24  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    There is no justification for racial or ethnic profiling. Ever.
    So, according to you, if some woman gets gang raped repeatedly and the description of the perps are described as black, it's not ok to look for blacks as part of the investigation.
     

  5. #25  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    So, according to you, if some woman gets gang raped repeatedly and the description of the perps are described as black, it's not ok to look for blacks as part of the investigation.
    If you're looking for a specific criminal that's a different story... that's called an investigation.

    You know full well what I'm talking about here, and I know you guys support every inch of it as long as it isn't you. It's really scary what you guys are willing to do.
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    If you're looking for a specific criminal that's a different story... that's called an investigation.
    Umm, mind telling me where I said anything about a specific suspect. The only thing I said was that the perps were black. So, in your own words, you wouldn't limit your investigation to just blacks as that would be racial profiling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    You know full well what I'm talking about here, and I know you guys support every inch of it as long as it isn't you. It's really scary what you guys are willing to do.
    You're one to talk Blinky. You support voter fraud. You support confiscation of peole wealth. You endorse a candidate that, if elected, will be the most corrupt person to be elected to the office, ever.
     

  7. #27  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Umm, mind telling me where I said anything about a specific suspect. The only thing I said was that the perps were black. So, in your own words, you wouldn't limit your investigation to just blacks as that would be racial profiling.
    That's looking for a specific individual or group of individuals, would you set up "blacks-only" checkpoints so you could check every black person in the area? Would you pull random blacks you meet on the sidewalk to the side and ask them if they raped anyone lately?

    Or how about this, would deny blacks access to certain areas such as parks or apartment buildings, maybe even a "blacks-only" curfew until you caught the rapist(s)?

    You're one to talk Blinky. You support voter fraud. You support confiscation of peole wealth. You endorse a candidate that, if elected, will be the most corrupt person to be elected to the office, ever.
    You're willing to treat people in an inferior way on the basis of race or ethnicity to give yourself a false sense of security. I can't even begin to tell you how dangerous that kind of thinking is.
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member Ree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nashnille
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    That's looking for a specific individual or group of individuals, would you set up "blacks-only" checkpoints so you could check every black person in the area? Would you pull random blacks you meet on the sidewalk to the side and ask them if they raped anyone lately?

    Or how about this, would deny blacks access to certain areas such as parks or apartment buildings, maybe even a "blacks-only" curfew until you caught the rapist(s)?


    You're willing to treat people in an inferior way on the basis of race or ethnicity to give yourself a false sense of security. I can't even begin to tell you how dangerous that kind of thinking is.
    Child ya really need to grow up and get out in the real world....
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

     

  9. #29  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    She's not talking about the 12 step program.
    People should be given jobs based on their merits, all Affirmative Action has done is given the racists in this country a new flag to rally under. This is exactly how racism is passed down from generation to generation, the whole us vs. them mentality where you treat people differently based on factors like gender, race and ethnicity. I'm not happy about the Democratic party's support of Affirmative Action.

    I can't make this clear enough, I am not for hand-outs... I'm for redistribution. Class equity in terms of a guarantee that if you work hard you wont have to worry about paying for food, putting your kids through school and having a roof over your head.
     

  10. #30  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Child ya really need to grow up and get out in the real world....
    A real world where you strip people of their rights because of their skin color? Do you have ANY idea what you're advocating right now?
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •