Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Just like this thread right?
    So what you're saying is that even though it's a liberal that said we need to have a conversation about race you think it's only conservatives that talk about race because a conservative started this thread.

If that's the case only people that are truly stupid would start a thread that calls people stupid. Like in the CU Thunderdome. Got it. ;)

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    ACORN announces that calling them on their registration and voter fraud is racict because they represent the poor black people. Libs declare any thing said about Obama, even positive things like daring to call him clean and articulate is racist. Most terrorists are young males of Middle Eastern descent, but if a young male of Middle Eastern decent is acting suspicious, doing anything about it is racist, according to the libs and moonbats. 90% of the illegal immigrants in this nation are Hispanic, so doing anything about closing the sieve we call a border is racict. And if a conservative complains about it, WE are the ones who are all about race? Libs can turn anything into race, and they work very hard at it.
    And an overwhelming majority of corporate crime in the US is committed by white people. Maybe we should screen all white people who want to be a CEO?

And an overwhelming majority of corporate crime in the US is committed by white people. Maybe we should screen all white people who want to be a CEO?
    Why only white people. You one of them folks that think a black person could never & should never be a CEO of a Corporation ?
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Why only white people. You one of them folks that think a black person could never & should never be a CEO of a Corporation ?
    Hey man I'm just going by the numbers! White people should be thoroughly investigated and profiled before they assume a corporate office. They cannot be trusted!

Ya might wanna look at the CEO of Merrill Lynch...
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Ya might wanna look at the CEO of Merrill Lynch...
    You have completely missed the point

You have completely missed the point
    NO..... you never had a point....Just some BS ya were spoutin....Now run back to the playpen and let the adults talk...
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Eyelids
    NO..... you never had a point....Just some BS ya were spoutin....Now run back to the playpen and let the adults talk...
    There is no justification for racial or ethnic profiling. Ever.

There is no justification for racial or ethnic profiling. Ever.
    Then I guess you're against AA?

Eyelids
    Then I guess you're against AA?
    Hell yes I am.