Thread: Hey, y'all

1. #1 Hey, y'all 
    Hello, all. I slipped in and joined while no one was looking and I'm happy to be here.

I'm a mod on a large (non-political) site that has a sub-forum for politics, in which I mod. Having to wade through endless, regurgitated BS from DU and Kos, I felt compelled to seek refuge in a place like this. :D

I'm a 30-something female lawyer, but not the kind that sues people. I love Dean Martin, hate yellow mustard, drink my tea sweet and with ice,and believe the DH rule should be prohibited by the Constitution. I believe that's all the relevant info about me other than I look forward to hanging around here.

-SD
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' -R. Reagan :eek:

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Welcome, Susie! Sound like you'll fit right in with our bunch of misfits. :D
    Last edited by ralph wiggum; 10-21-2008 at 12:56 PM.

I love Dean Martin,(check) hate yellow mustard,(check) drink my tea sweet and with ice(check),and believe the DH rule should be prohibited by the Constitution. I believe that's all the relevant info about me other than I look forward to hanging around here.
    And you said y'all!
    Welcome.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Quote Originally Posted by SusieDerkins View Post
    I'm a 30-something female lawyer, but not the kind that sues people. I love Dean Martin, hate yellow mustard, drink my tea sweet and with ice,and believe the DH rule should be prohibited by the Constitution. I believe that's all the relevant info about me other than I look forward to hanging around here.

-SD

Shut up!!! Just Shut Up!!!!!!!!!1

You had me at y'all.;)
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Welcome to CU. Glad to have you aboard.
    www.klingtocash.com - my blog, helping you save more of your money.