Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Barack Obama--october Surprise 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfIV1ntYggc
    .... Barack Obama - October Surprise

WE’RE NOT DESPARATE!!!
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

For God's sake, LP, learn how to spell!!
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    For God's sake, LP, learn how to spell!!
    You expect that out of a lying liberal?

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    WE’RE NOT DESPARATE!!!

I don't get it...Produce the damned birth cert.....
    Isn't he goin to HI?? Stop and pick the thing up...case closed...
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

I have stayed off this board for some of the ignorance that I have witnessed and I can only stand
    so much ridiculous division and hatred and yes locksteppers. I came on here this time to vocalize
    exactly the same thing that brought me here years ago. No one believed we had a death in the
    family. We did. A girl was murdered in Alabama. No one believed it. Not from CU. I was on DU..Remember?
    No one believes there is an 85 year old grandmother of a presidential candidate dying. No one.
    I guess Joe Biden just buried his mother in law for a stunt. If you people think you are compassionate
    conservatives, God please go buy a dictionary and look the word up. You look foolish You look
    ignorant and you look racist. You get all upset when people on the other side of the political
    spectrum had no sympathy or empathy for people who did not share their ideaology. Tell me
    how you are different. You are not. We are not separated by R's and D's. We should not become
    unkind and uncaring because of politics and this is ridiculous.
    You want to move backwards and live in the Jim Crow era? You must.
    I really don't care that much about what you folks say anymore because you thought you were right
    8 years ago and where is the country? Wrong course.
    You say you want less government except when it comes to YOUR agenda of idealogy. Go for it.Go on...It amazes me that people gobble up everything and swallow it down. I think for myself.

8. #8 Sheeple and Wolves 
    Quote Originally Posted by vetwife View Post
    I really don't care that much about what you folks say anymore because you thought you were right
    8 years ago and where is the country? Wrong course.
    You say you want less government except when it comes to YOUR agenda of ideology. Go for it. Go on...It amazes me that people gobble up everything and swallow it down. I think for myself.
    Sheeple don't think for themselves. Ask a sheeple their opinion and you'll just get their sheepleherder's talking points.

Specifically what went wrong with the last 8 yrs? As I recall we started with a recession, which we pulled out of so quickly, it was hard for me to believe. The Federal Tax receipts hit records. You get the idea.

A Responsible Rebel and Wolf.

Well if you knew me and you don't then you would know I am a free thinker.
    If I was a sheeple I would be drinking YOUR koolaid. I drink no one's koolaid.
    I am not new on the block here. I have been moderating for years ON THIS BOARD.
    I can actually talk to the left and the right. WITHOUT TALKING POINTS. I moderate two left boards as well.
    I can actually get along with Gator, Cold Warraior, SLW, Phillygirl, Logans Papa and then turn around and
    get along quite well with the left. Hard to do that with talking points. I don't get along that well with HARD RIGHT WINGERS or HARD LEFT WINGERS.
    We did not start with a recession. We started with a projected surplus . A balanced budget.
    Unemployment at it's lowest.
    Lowest Crime rate.
    Too much Rush there my friend.
    Last edited by vetwife; 10-21-2008 at 01:55 AM.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetwife View Post
    We did not start with a recession. We started with a projected surplus . A balanced budget.
    I'll avoid saying what I wanted to say because you're a moderator. But your knowledge of economics is woefully lacking. The Clinton "surplus" was based on the assumption that the dot com bubble would continue to grow. Instead, it burst, and that was during the Clinton administration.

You're ignoring history in order to call into question the policies and results of the Bush administration. This country has done extroidinarily well, despite the continual doom and gloom spreading from the left. For the last 7 years we have heard about the Bush Recession, despite a growing economy, more jobs, and better living conditions. Average wages, quality of living, jobs, and the economy in general are all much better off now than they were 8 years ago. But you casually ignore these facts, because we're undergoing an economic downturn right now. And because the facts don't suit your political opinion.

Screw it. I'll say what I want.

You come here, when Obama is using his grandmother's potentially fatal illness as a political stunt and call us racists for recognizing what he is doing? How about acknowledging the fact that he hasn't been a good grandson: has visited her once in the past few years, called her a racist and a bigot, and kept his children from her when he did visit.

You know what, go back to the DUmp. Your particular brand of hatred and bigotry are not welcome here. And if they are, then this place is not what I thought it was. Death and illness are not political issues, stop trying to make it one. You should be upset with Barack for using his grandmother's illness as a political stunt, not at us for calling him out on it.