Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vetwife View Post
    I think for myself.
    :)OUTSTANDING, vetwife. Full Marks. Thank you.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    :)OUTSTANDING, vetwife. Full Marks. Thank you.
    Oh please.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Oh please.
    Shut up - you!
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by vetwife View Post
    I can actually get along with Gator, Cold Warraior, SLW, Phillygirl, Logans Papa and then turn around and get along quite well with the left.
    You obviously haven't been around much.

ColdWarrior and LogansPapa are on the left.

She only stops in to tell us what evil idiots we are - or to ask for help.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

I'll call your butt out on that Library Lady. WHEN DID I EVER ASK YOU PEOPLE FOR HELP?
    If you are talking about asking law enforcement to do their job. whena baby was missing,
    that is just about the same thing as an amber alert. You are delusional...I have never asked for your help
    you lying old bag.
    If I ever needed any help I would know better than to come here and no one has ever called you evil idiots.
    You need to up those meds. I think you listen to Palin too much. You are projecting.
    CW is not a leftist and LP is not either. Now me...Yeah..I lean left.
    Library Lady you are one miserable person. Anyone who disagrees with your idealogy you just try and rip apart but I won't let you.
    Not without taking your butt to task. I have never used my position as a moderator to ask for anything or a member.
    You are just a female Texas Fred and that says volumes.
    If you or anyone has a problem with me being here. Take it up with administration. I told them I would leave more than
    once and they ..Every single one asked me to stay. Any questions? Unlike you, they may not agree, but
    respect my right to my opinion. I won't have you lying though LL.
    Last edited by vetwife; 10-21-2008 at 11:14 PM.

You lying BITCH. I called people in Georgia when you were wailing about your granddaughter missing. I'm not the only one either. Several of us called in favors to try to help you and you told us to stop.
    Half your stories didn't even check out, no wonder you wanted us to pull back. I had a network TV person ready to come there. I don't believe a word you say anymore. Please go back to DU. They love bounceys there.

By the way, Obama is going to screw the military - get ready.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    You lying BITCH. I called people in Georgia when you were wailing about your granddaughter missing. I'm not the only one either. Several of us called in favors to try to help you and you told us to stop.
    Half your stories didn't even check out, no wonder you wanted us to pull back. I had a network TV person ready to come there. I don't believe a word you say anymore. Please go back to DU. They love bounceys there.

I never butted in, but she has always been strange since she came over from the DUmp. This close to the elections she is being strrange again.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post

What favors. I mentioned that you called Law Enforcement and they wouldn't talk to you either, if I
    remember correctly. I asked you to stop because the law around here s like God and we were just pissing them off. They actually started doing less. What the Hell are you talking about my stories didn't check out...Because they didn't get off their ass and put out an amber alert? You are full of crap.
    I could scan the court papaers right now where she was found for interference in another county and
    cruel treatment. If you watch CNN you know who Harold Copus is and he Damn well would verify the
    grandbaby was taken and the law didn't do anything. He was right there in court. I got his letters as well.
    You don't know what you are talking about. The law is so bad out here the messed up on that Amy Yates deal as well but with luck we will get a new sheriff in here this time around. You think I want to go back to DU? I go where I please. I don't scare off that easy. You don't run this place. Like I said..Want me banned?
    Take it up with administration.
    I don't have to make Bouncies up. I haven't even been on here because I knew your old smart ass
    would be here.
    Contrary to popular belief, I do have a few friends here and Gator and SLW and Philly are pretty
    high on the list. Hell, I still talk to Dark Halo and Scott once in a blue moon.
    As far as strange.....You all knew where I came from and who I was when I came here. I hadn't changed..
    CW is absolutely right. Lockstep or get out.Just like DU. A whole new meaning to narrow minded.

This email is dated May 21st 006 from Investigative Solutions....Those phone calls were delaying meeting with this man. Yeah I was getting mad and fed up but
    that sheriff wouldn't even meet with this Veteran FBI agent we retained for weeks on end. You think we were calling all the shots on that deal. Media would
    have made things worse. It all worked out.

Ms. Kato,

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you.

I have read the attachments to your e-mail.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

My best guess is that the child can be located. It will take
    an effort.

We would have to work this case like we did when I was in
    the FBI and worked fugitives. You would have to assign 2 to
    3 investigators at the height of the case to obtain any
    results.

You may have to expend as much as $3,000 to $5,000 to work
    this properly. That is a lot of money and I understand. It
    is an ugly situation when we have to put a price tag on the
    location of a missing child but I have no choice. Our folks
    have a tremendous amount of experienced and they are
    compensated well. I personally would head up this case just
    because of the situation.

Even if we found the child, my next fear is the custody
    situation. We would want to work very close with your
    attorney in this matter. It does not help to find the
    child and then see the baby taken away by DFACS and given to
    someone who may not have the best interest of the child. I
    definitely would prefer that Ms xxxxxxxxxshould not obtain
    custody based on what you sent me.

You can call me at my office-770-xxxxxxxxxxx or my cell
    phone-770-547xxxxx. I copied Susan Rogers with this e-mail
    She coordinates these cases for me and can schedule a
    meeting if that is your next step.

If we do not get a chance to work with you, please know that
    my thoughts are with you. I hate to see a child of any age
    suffer. My prayers are with you and your family.

If I do not hear from you about retaining us, please send me
    an e-mail and keep me updated. I am concerned.

Warmest Regards

Harold Copus
    Last edited by vetwife; 10-21-2008 at 11:51 PM.

Why do people who don't like CU post on Cu? Wev happen to be conservatives, with conservative views.
    I hate to think we are becoming DU light. If we offend you go back. There are a bunch of you, coming close to the elections that are vehemently trying to 1. convince us we are wrong and 2 you are right. Good luck.

I like to name names, CW, LP, Wilbur,VW and the lids, good luck in November!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.