Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Look Patriot 45...I have been a moderator on this site since 2005. I have some friends on this
    site. I am conservative in many areas. I am pro life. I am of Christian faith although I have not
    acted like it tonight, I go to church, and I don't take welfare.......or ask anybody for anything, contrary to some people who might think different. Not all democrats or independents are hard left wingers.
    No more than R's or L's are all really conservative..IE..George W Bush. Is he conservative? I am pro Military, although I am very opposed to the war in Iraq. For your information the mods and administrators don't want the left to leave. They want diversity because they DON'T wnat to be equated with DU.
    I pointed out how I thought it was sad that people made light of an illness and LL went all apeshit and so did you. That is an opinion. Everyone has one. If you want to lockstep and not have discussions..Just be an echo chamber but I am sure the administrators do not want this.

I think if you were pushing your man, why don't you try to talk to the other side like he said and George said you would do. You don't.
    I came straight from DU and posted under my own name and went there and for people who have views on both side of the aisle, they get
    squashed for believing how they believe either fiscally or socially. It's ridiculous. A divided country will not stand.

I don't get it. Why do you want people to quit posting because they are not in agreement with you? Does that make them less a person?
    Do their opinions not matter? Do you have to START with the name calling. If so, that is not America. I may not agree with what you say, but you have a every right to say it
    as long as I think you are not hurting..delibertely hurting people who differ from your views because contrary to what you may belief. I have just as many rights
    as you. I have just as big a vote and just as American and patriotic as anyone with an R by their name.
    Last edited by vetwife; 10-22-2008 at 12:16 AM.

I'm sorry, but you argue from emotions, never from facts. You started this from Megi posting a video you didn't like. Now you are telling us you are liked and admired from admins to whatever. I don't agree with you.
    Thats not a bad thing, your views like the others I named are more suited for a liberal forum, or to raise our hackles.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

From emotions?

I never said I was liked or admired. You said that. I have no reason not to believe that
    some of those mods don't like me. They have always been kind and gracious to me. I said they asked
    me to stay on and mod the Vet site. Which I do. I don't post that often but I still mod.
    I didn't evn view the whole video. I was reading the comments about the reason Senator Obama probably left. I think it was cruel. What facts you got that his grandmother is not sick?

Do you really think that Colin Powell is a racist by endorsing him?
    Do you really think that the man has not been vetted?
    It is an election. I don't envy either one. Whoever wins.
    It is no secret I do not care for John McCain and Sarah Palin but it seems to me a lot of conservatives
    don't really like them either.

Quote Originally Posted by vetwife View Post
    From emotions?

I never said I was liked or admired. You said that. I have no reason not to believe that
    some of those mods don't like me. They have always been kind and gracious to me. I said they asked
    me to stay on and mod the Vet site. Which I do. I don't post that often but I still mod.
    I didn't evn view the whole video. I was reading the comments about the reason Senator Obama probably left. I think it was cruel. What facts you got that his grandmother is not sick?

Do you really think that Colin Powell is a racist by endorsing him?
    Do you really think that the man has not been vetted?
    It is an election. I don't envy either one. Whoever wins.
    It is no secret I do not care for John McCain and Sarah Palin but it seems to me a lot of conservatives
    don't really like them either.
    Again I'm sorry that you are the only one on here responding, I'm in a bitchy mood too!. To your Questions Yes I think Colin P. is a racist, for alot of reasons and endorsing O is the last straw.
    No O has not been vetted, Have you seen anything in the MSM about it, I haven't.
    I can stomach McCain and I actually admire and like Sarah Palin.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

I have seen a lot in the MSM. I don't believe half of what I hear. We never heard the truth on the VN war and we don't hear everything we should hear through MSM. We just pick our crooks. That is the way it has always been and always will be.
    I have never heard him speak. I was for Biden. Still am.
    I think all politicians are crooked though. I really really like Joe Biden.
    It is wrong..so wrong to call people unpatriotic because they see the world from a different perspective either through their religion or
    social justice. It isn't right because this may sound like a talking point but there really is not a red America or a blue America but there
    seems to be a mean spirited America and that has no color. There is no way anything ever gets accomplished by so much infighting in a
    country. People have to be willing to talk to one another but just look at this board and how no one wants to really hear any one's opinion but their
    own and not even discuss why they want their person in office. I personally think there is fraud waste and abuse in the over 250,000 bunch with
    greed and contracts and chronism and fraud waste and abuse from illegal immigrants and some folks abusing the federal assistance programs.
    In other words there is Corporation Abuses and receipents of hands outs that are abused. But you don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.
    I think there is waaaaaaaaay too much inter mixing religion and politics. I think the old Republican party of Goldwater is one thing...I think the old JFK Dem party
    was one thing and they are both off track. I still lean to reaching out to people and not nation building and not wanting to build an economy on the idea of war.
    I do believe it was hard for Colin Powell to make the decision he made. I think if it were about race, he would hve made that call a long time ago. McCain is listening to the
    old guard and they are wrong for this time in history IMO. If McCain was being McCain of 2000 I would stand behind him but I don't have a clue who this John McCain is.
    Last edited by vetwife; 10-22-2008 at 01:00 AM.

Oh FFS.

Every train wreck needs a caboose.

If you or anyone has a problem with me being here. Take it up with administration. I told them I would leave more than once and they Every single one asked me to stay. Any questions?
    Yeah, I have a question. If you want to leave why not just leave? Why do you need to tell anyone you're leaving. You asked gator to delete your account on 9/9/2008. Obviously it wasn't done. Can't anyone just walk away without drama?

Moderators ask some one to take over. It is the responsible thing to do. How do you know what date I
    asked Gator to delete my account? That was a private forum?

Moderators ask some one to take over. It is the responsible thing to do.
    OK. So post a message in the Mod Forum that you're leaving and just leave. How hard is that? If you really wanted to leave you would have left. Yet, you announce it to the board that you tried to leave on more than one occassion. Apparently you don't want to leave. I just don't understand all the drama in leaving. You either leave or you don't. Whether or not CU management asks you to stay shouldn't really matter in your decision. Unless you want the drama.

For the record, I don't even care if you stay or not. I don't have a problem with you. I just find it curious when people say they're going to walk away but don't.
    How do you know what date I asked Gator to delete my account? That was a private forum?
    Advanced computing skills and a few keystrokes. I can hack into the Mod Forums on any board that uses VB or SMF. Homegrown boards too. It's not that hard.

Actually, the message you posted to gator (and CW today) are not in private forums. Every member of CU can read them. ;)

Sonnabend
    People have to be willing to talk to one another but just look at this board and how no one wants to really hear any one's opinion but their own and not even discuss why they want their person in office.
    OH PLEASE, DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT

Do NOT insult my intelligence, mod or not I am calling you on this.

You wanna lecture someone on TOLERANCE??

Start with DU :mad::mad::mad:

I was kicked and banned for no reason other than I came over there from CU.

No reason, No explanation, no appeal.

DU tombstones so damned many their forums look like Arlington..granite for MILES. All who dare cross the hive mind. We allow anyone here, Eyelids, LP and others get a fair hearing. DU kickbans so fast, people's feet don't hit the floor on the way out. Don't you EVER DARE lecture me on tolerance or "other opinions" when DU is the most intolerant, unforgiving, vicious hotbed of hatred that has ever been seen.Your precious DU is an anti military, anti American, gravedancing cesspool of festering hatred and seething, deeply ingrained bigotry that has the distinction of having not once but SEVERAL TIMES been the subject of Secret Service investigations into threats against the President.

..and how they have treated him over the last eight years is beyond description, beyond vile, beyond disgusting...DU is evil, evil, evil...

POT, THIS IS KETTLE.

I personally think there is fraud waste and abuse in the over 250,000 bunch with greed and contracts and chronism and fraud waste and abuse from illegal immigrants and some folks abusing the federal assistance programs.
    Go talk to the multi millionaire Democrats...oh and vetwife, dont use Kennedy. Please.

You really don't know, do you?

You liberals trashed President Bush for wanting to tap a few terrorist phones, and hold up Kennedy as a "great man"..Kennedy was part of, implicit in, participated in, benefited from and was a willing partner to the greatest and most profligate user of warrantless wiretaps on THOUSANDS of average Americans under J Edgar Hoover's COINTELPRO.

He knew and he did nothing.

Bobby knew and did nothing.

The sainted Bobby Kennedy, Attorney General of the United States and brothert to the President was a willing participant in a massive warrantless wiretaps operation that was ILLEGAL, not under FISA and had no reason for being there except to get dirt.

I dare you to take that statement back to DU and publish it.Thats an opinion DU will never want to hear and will call it propaganda..but it is the truth.

The day I am unbanned from DU, the day that Conservatives are welcome at DU, then you will be correct.

Until then, coming from a place that treats at least half its citizens as "repukes" "rethuglicans", "rethukklicans" "Bushbots" and other terms of endearment....I have no interest in listening to such blatant hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 10-22-2008 at 05:11 AM.