Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by vetwife View Post
    I have stayed off this board for some of the ignorance that I have witnessed and I can only stand
    so much ridiculous division and hatred and yes locksteppers. I came on here this time to vocalize
    exactly the same thing that brought me here years ago. No one believed we had a death in the
    family. We did. A girl was murdered in Alabama. No one believed it. Not from CU. I was on DU..Remember?
    No one believes there is an 85 year old grandmother of a presidential candidate dying. No one.
    I guess Joe Biden just buried his mother in law for a stunt. If you people think you are compassionate
    conservatives, God please go buy a dictionary and look the word up. You look foolish You look
    ignorant and you look racist. You get all upset when people on the other side of the political
    spectrum had no sympathy or empathy for people who did not share their ideaology. Tell me
    how you are different. You are not. We are not separated by R's and D's. We should not become
    unkind and uncaring because of politics and this is ridiculous.
    You want to move backwards and live in the Jim Crow era? You must.
    I really don't care that much about what you folks say anymore because you thought you were right
    8 years ago and where is the country? Wrong course.
    You say you want less government except when it comes to YOUR agenda of idealogy. Go for it.Go on...It amazes me that people gobble up everything and swallow it down. I think for myself.
    Nice lil rant. Too bad you don't understand SnObama doesn't give two fucks about any of his white relatives or anyone else, besides himself and ambitions. Why was't he visiting her more often on his vacation last month? He did visit her, for less than a fucking hour! He had to go back to try and get the court case involving his birth certificate quashed, that's the only fucking reason he went back, not to visit her, but to use her as cover for the court case.

Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    I don't get it...Produce the damned birth cert.....
    Isn't he goin to HI?? Stop and pick the thing up...case closed...
    I don't get it either. If a legitimate entity was questioning my citizenship, I would shut them up real quick by producing my birth certificate. You would think Obama would be delighted to prove this lawyer wrong.

I liked this attorney calling Obama what he truly is...a phony and a fraud.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cat714 View Post
    I don't get it either. If a legitimate entity was questioning my citizenship, I would shut them up real quick by producing my birth certificate. You would think Obama would be delighted to prove this lawyer wrong.

I liked this attorney calling Obama what he truly is...a phony and a fraud.
    Plus, if he is so talented in the brain department, why won't he release his college grades and thesis writings? Something stinks to high heavens with this yo yo.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    If I was doing such a thing do you think I would announce it?
    Who was talking about you?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Who was talking about you?
    Just how retarded are you?
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

Pretty retarded.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Thanks. I was scratching my head over that one.

He quoted my post and replied to me on something I said then asked me who was talking about me? I thought I was having the brain cramp. :p
    Be Not Afraid.