1. #1 ISIS Beheads 21 Christians, Promises To ‘Conquer Rome, By Allah’s Permission’ 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    by Jordan Schachtel 15 Feb 2015Washington, D.C.

The Islamic State terror group released a video on Sunday showing the Islamic jihadis beheading 21 Egyptian Christians who were previously kidnapped in Libya.

The Egyptian Copts, who were dressed in prisoner-like orange jump suits, were lined up along a beach and abruptly beheaded in the graphic five-minute video.

The Islamic State’s Al Hayat Media, the group that has published the previous beheading videos in the Middle East, produced the Libya video titled, “A Message Signed With Blood To The Nation Of The Cross.”

“All praise is due to Allah the strong and mighty,” said an ISIS jihadist dressed in military fatigues in American-accented English. “And may blessings and peace be upon the ones sent by the sword as a mercy to all the worlds,” he added.

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

obama was busy on the 14th green and unavailable for comment.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

They made a direct threat to Italy, only 500 miles from Libya. I hope that the Pope has a strong defense around him. May God protect him, because can't even imagine what would happen if he were attacked.

What in God's name does it take to wake up the Western nations? I hope Obama notices the symbolism of the blood flowing into the sea. Our ocean can only defend us against so much, especially since he opened the border to get more Dem voters. I'm sure we have more than potential dems crossing that border.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

What century do they think they are living in, or trying to get back to?
    Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    This is much worse than we realize, the genie has been let out of the bottle and we are the only ones that can put it back in, we better hope that they piss Russia and China off to the point where they do something to stop them
    All we are doing is little token moves to try to fool the world into thinking we are doing something.
    Barack Hussein wants them to win.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    They made a direct threat to Italy, only 500 miles from Libya. I hope that the Pope has a strong defense around him. May God protect him, because can't even imagine what would happen if he were attacked.

What in God's name does it take to wake up the Western nations? I hope Obama notices the symbolism of the blood flowing into the sea. Our ocean can only defend us against so much, especially since he opened the border to get more Dem voters. I'm sure we have more than potential dems crossing that border.
    I saw someone mention the third secret of Fatima, recently. A Catholic story about 3 children in Portugal who saw a vision of Mary in Portugal. There were three "secrets" or predictions, and the first two were seen as connected to the first two world wars. The third was supposed to be released in 1960, although it was not released until much later. It is a vision of the pope and many clergy dead on a hill.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

Wanna see a worldwide war? Let them atgtack the Pope. That would do it. No more muzzies of any kind. GONE like a bad dream.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oldcoastie1 View Post
    Wanna see a worldwide war? Let them atgtack the Pope. That would do it. No more muzzies of any kind. GONE like a bad dream.
    It won't matter to them, as long as they think they are doing the will of the pedophile prophet they are wiling to die.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

I don't know what makes me more upset, ISIS, or the fact that nobody is talking about things like this. One person gets shot (usually rightfully so) by a police officer and it's all over the headlines, but an entire army of lunatics committing mass genocide is just a blip on the radar. I wish America would man up and start listening to the real news.

The Caliphate will conquer Rome and the better part of Europe within the next few decades at the rate things are progressing. Some of you might remember me predicting a group like ISIS would arise and reinstate a Caliphate. I have been expecting it for over ten years and here it is.

My next prediction is that the West will dither in its PC haze while the Caliphate (which people will soon start to call them instead of ISIS) grows exponentially to hundreds of thousands of members. Meanwhile, Muslims worldwide especially in Europe will begin to flex their political muscles as they continue to procreate prolifically.

More and more people are beginning to wake up to the Big Lie which surrounds Islam wherever it is found. Only the most zombie-like progressive can still buy the "peaceful Islam" canard or any of the other sophistry that defines that barbaric political ideology.

We have dwelt in a haze of PC fantasies as we've allowed Liberals to guild our ship of state onto the shoals. We now face the choice of rising up politically and crushing them in the town square of ideas or allowing thing in our America to decline into a state where a civil war of independence becomes unavailable. I hope that we haven't become so complacent that we are forced to engage in the latter. It would be particularly shameful given Conservatives outnumber Liberals by at least three to one in this country. It's like the tail is wagging the dog. If we allow that to continue, I would submit that we probably deserve to lose our liberty.

I wonder how many readers of this and other Conservative boards don't even vote. It's pathetic and we must see that everyone eligible to vote actually votes. To that end, please share this image with everyone you can. It's time to fight back against the minority of Liberals who are ruining America.

"The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)