1. #1 Mentally challenged man says his vote wasn't right 
    October 14, 2008

ALBANY, GA (WALB) - There are allegations of voter fraud, as a Dougherty County family claims the vote of a mentally challenged relative was stolen.

They say the adult day rehab program where Jack Justice attends took him to vote, without the family's permission. What's worse is Justice says the person helping him wouldn't cast the ballot for his choice for President.

Jack Justice has been voting since he turned 18. Typically his family takes him to their neighborhood precinct. This time Primus Industries, his adult day rehab program, took him to vote. His family was shocked, but what shocked them more was that Jack claims that his aide commandeered his vote.

"They told me to vote for Obama, I said no I wanted to vote for McCain," said Jack Justice, a voter.

Jack Justice?

Eyelids
    There's been like 10 stories on this board about Rebel Yell supposedly not being able to get his vote cast...

Is this an Onion story? If this is a real story I'm shocked but it just seems kind of weird, I dunno. If they really did that to the man that company should face charges, it's pretty disgusting behavior.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

My grandma died last fall, and I really hope the county clerk up there made note of it, so they don't continue to send grandpa her absentee ballot. He's been casting her vote since 2000, because she couldn't figure out how to work the absentee ballot. In 2000, he cast her vote how he wanted her to vote, not for the candidate she chose (Gore). He did the same in 2004, but she really at that point wasn't competent to decide, and he should have sent the ballot back.

It didn't affect the outcome in either election in Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    There's been like 10 stories on this board about Rebel Yell supposedly not being able to get his vote cast...
    HAHAHA!!!!!!!!11 You got me. That was a good one, Leroy.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Is this an Onion story? If this is a real story I'm shocked but it just seems kind of weird, I dunno. If they really did that to the man that company should face charges, it's pretty disgusting behavior.
    This is true. I actually saw it on the local news. I posted this last week, here's a follow up to the news story.

ALBANY, GA (WALB) - Two state agencies made a trip to Albany over the weekend to determine whether a mentally challenged Albany man's presidential vote was cast illegally.

The Secretary of State's office of Inspector General and the Department of Human Resources sent representatives to Albany after learning someone at Primus Industries, Jack Justice's adult day rehab program, took him to vote without his family's permission.

Saturday, both agencies met with Jack Justice and his sister separately for about an hour. They questioned Jack about his voting experience.

"They wrote down McCain and Obama on a piece of paper and had him pick who McCain was, and he got it right. Then they did it again, switching the names around, and he got it right again so they said yeah, he knows the names when he sees it," said Nancy Justice, Jack's sister.

Jack Justice also explained to officials that the counselor from Primus Industries pushed the buttons for him and three other clients who were with him. Neither agency would comment on the ongoing investigation.
    http://www.walb.com/global/story.asp?s=9208689
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    This is true. I actually saw it on the local news. I posted this last week, here's a follow up to the news story.
    I seriously hope charges are leveled against these people with extreme prejudice and they get everything they deserve. To take advantage of the mentally challenged is so unbelievably disgusting and vile....these people are sick.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    I seriously hope charges are leveled against these people with extreme prejudice and they get everything they deserve. To take advantage of the mentally challenged is so unbelievably disgusting and vile....these people are sick.
    What would you expect from those kind of people that Eyelids hangs around with?