1. #1 that Barack Obama will win more than 300 Electoral College votes 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) predicted Tuesday that Barack Obama will win more than 300 Electoral College votes when voters go to the polls in two weeks.

“I think this is one of those rare tectonic plate elections where the deep plates beneath our politics move. I think it's changing things not just for an election cycle but, perhaps, for a generation,” Schumer, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee chairman, said during an appearance at the National Press Club.

“The tectonic plates are changing, and it serves us well. And I think it will mean that Barack Obama — and I said this six months ago, before the financial crisis, I said it publicly — will get more than 300 electoral votes. And I think it helps us in the Senate in a very significant way.”

Schumer, appearing with GOP counterpart Sen. John Ensign of Nevada, said he expects an Obama win to come with coattails, but would not go as far as to forecast that the Democrats will have 60 seats when the Senate convenes next year.snip

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14798.html

Eyelids
    Every indication is that he probably will. Especially now that McCain is pulling out of CO, NM and IA.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Every indication is that he probably will. Especially now that McCain is pulling out of CO, NM and IA.
    Heck, why stop there.

If Obama carries all 57 states, he could get upwards of 600 electoral votes.

Woo!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Heck, why stop there.

If Obama carries all 57 states, he could get upwards of 600 electoral votes.

Woo!
    LOL!!!

But seriously, if the electoral math ends up that skewed then we'll know that Diebold software needs to be replaced.

I'll be fine. I can stop working and paying my mortgage under President Obama, right? :D

Quote Originally Posted by d_va View Post
    I'll be fine. I can stop working and paying my mortgage under President Obama, right? :D
    That's right because he is going to "spread the wealth."

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    LOL!!!

But seriously, if the electoral math ends up that skewed then we'll know that Diebold software needs to be replaced.
    Whaaat?

Look at Real Clear Politics map, let's just say that all the leads and solid for both side are true and only the tossup are up for grabs. If he wins 3/7 of any of the toss-ups he has 300+ points.

...so, what are you guys doing in PUMAland?

You do know that this has been disproven?

no of course you don't. You're a moron.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Eyelids
    Updated | Democrats who monitor advertising spending now put at five the number of states where Senator John McCain is reducing his advertising – New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Colorado, Maine and Minnesota.

In essence, Mr. McCain’s campaign has decided to spread the advertising time he bought for the upcoming week in those states over the next two final weeks.
    http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...ts-ad-targets/

Follow the monies.

We have...from Obaahma to ACORN.