1. #1 No Jello For Obama 
    Scroll down to "Featured Speaker Jello Biafra

I finally started listening to the talks from the Last HOPE (Hackers Of Planet Earth), and as much as I vehemently disagree with Jello on a lot of things, he's not in Obama's pocket like much of the punk/alternative spokesfolks. Since it's assumed that at a hacker con, there's no need to bash McCain (much), so he spends much of the lambasting Obama as a business as usual politician who shouldn't blindly followed. A refreshing change of pace, even though he still throws out a lot of stuff that boils the conservative blood.

Best part, an extended "do you think this policy sucks? do you think this policy sucks? so you want to change it" to lots of cheers and then "how many of your are registered to vote?" to a much quieter response. He comments that only about half as many hands went up.

The whole thing is quite entertaining, infuriating, and inspiring (to action).
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Jello is cool. I heard of him first in his collaboration with Mojo Nixon and later with the with the DK's.

As a Green, if he is still one, I think he will hammer Obama and McCain. To tell you the truth, I haven't heard much about him lately.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Looks like he popped up at the DNC this year. I'll have to check those videos out when I get a chance.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Instead of a new thread, I'll just note, same link, Featured Speaker Robert Steele, another liberal minded, alternative thinker type, declaring the Barockstar another Jimmy Carter and several other less than flattering statement. Again, he's not real keen on McCain either, but he's not kissing the Chosen One's feet just because he's a black democrat.
    Last edited by enslaved1; 10-24-2008 at 05:38 PM. Reason: finish post