1. #1 Clinton delegate to vote for McCain 
    Clinton delegate to vote for McCain
    As an avid supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton in the Democratic primaries, Debra Bartoshevich is not alone in her frustration over Clinton's defeat.

She's not alone in refusing to support Barack Obama.

And she's not entirely alone in saying she'll vote this fall for Republican John McCain instead.

But what makes her unusual is that she holds these views as an elected delegate to the Democratic National Convention in Denver this summer.

"I'm sure people are going to be upset with me. I don't want to lose my national delegate status," says Bartoshevich, a 41-year-old emergency room nurse who is a convention delegate, pledged to Clinton, from Waterford in Racine County.

In an interview, Bartoshevich expressed lingering unhappiness over the Democratic nominating process, said Clinton was treated unfairly by the party, and said she has deep reservations about Obama's lack of experience and his judgment.

"I'm kind of disenfranchised," she said.

Wow, just Wow!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Didn't I tell you there were a lot of us?

Though I didn't expect a delegate.

They've been pressuring Hillary Clinton's delegates to vote for Obama at the convention, even though Clinton has not officially released them.