Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post
    My only worry is could this money have been better spent on voting machines or possibly upgrades to the weather machine?
    Didn't they already upgrade the weather machine? I could swear the last newsletter mentioned it. Now, where did I put that thing...
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    BWAAAH!!!! Good one and welcome, Exile! :D
    Welcome from me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by super king View Post
    I pretty much agree. It is their money. However, spending it on clothes or expensive food doesn't seem like a great way to use it.
    How would Palin be attacked if she went out on the campaign trail wearing her clothes from Alaska? They've brutalized her for everything. She can't win.

How much do you think the other half of the Obama messiah team spends on clothes? I suspect way more than Palin's expenditures. Anyone who spends $500 for snacks would spend much more on clothes.

I'm sick of the Palin bashing. It's obscene.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    What you’re not even attempting to grasp here is that just a few days ago folks (some in this forum) were wringing their hands over what Michelle Obama had supposedly spent for room service and it was a complete fabrication, versus Palin’s $150k, which is a matter of public record.

What’s good for the goose is good for the moose.
    Obama has spent 20 million on polling and over 400 thousand on food. You have your bowels in a uproar over Palin's clothes that will be donated to a charity and be used for a good cause. Wow.

Both political parties have co- patents on elitist snobbery and indulgence. After a DC critters is elected a couple of times, the disease becomes terminal for most politicians. Gov. Pallin has not gotten there.