Thread: You Might Be An Elitist If.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    I think your first paragraph would make more sense if you added the fact that Falwell believed God had lifted His protective hand from the US due to the tolerance shown for sin. Or at least, that would make it accurate. Intolerance is a 2-way street.
    What an utter load of self-righteous bullshit. I can only hope that when Christ returns he looks this rotten piece of excrement up - first thing. :mad:
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    What an utter load of self-righteous bullshit. I can only hope that when Christ returns he looks this rotten piece of excrement up - first thing. :mad:
    I fully appreciate your tolerance of other's beliefs.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Eyelids
    I fully appreciate your tolerance of other's beliefs.
    Its hard to be tolerant of Christianity when you're constantly forced to deal with all of it's insane supporters.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Its hard to be tolerant of Christianity when you're constantly forced to deal with all of it's insane supporters.
    You are such an idiot. All Christians are insane? And how exactly are you forced to deal with them?
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Banned
    ....if you sit behind a golden microphone.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    ....if you sit behind a golden microphone.
    Your bizarre obsession/hatred for Rush has been duly noted.

Banned
    I think your first paragraph would make more sense if you added the fact that Falwell believed God had lifted His protective hand from the US due to the tolerance shown for sin. Or at least, that would make it accurate. Intolerance is a 2-way street.
    A lot of Christians believe this nonsense... I heard about this idea more than once in during my Roman Catholic upbringing... especially during Bill Clinton's presidency... that was a sign the "veil" had been lifted!

I guess God wasn't paying attention during pearl harbor. Or liked our tolerance of slavery more than he like our tolerance (or lack-there-of) of homosexuality... or perhaps he also like our treatment of the Indians... our decades of horrific child labor etc etc.

Here's a scary thought for those who believe such silly things about a 'veil of protection' (this comes from medjugorie visionaries btw)... we are living in possibly the most moral and just time in america's history.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    And how exactly are you forced to deal with them?
    The way you guys influence legislation and try to inflict your disgusting moral code on me is inescapable. It's annoying that you guys think the only thing between us non-Christians and yourself is bothering us some more about how much you love your god.

The way you guys influence legislation and try to inflict your disgusting moral code on me is inescapable. It's annoying that you guys think the only thing between us non-Christians and yourself is bothering us some more about how much you love your god.
    Disgusting moral code. Too funny.

Well, if you liked Christianity 5.0, you're going to love our new release: Islamic Sharia Law 2.5!

It's just as emotionally intrusive as Christianity 5.0 but with tons of new applications and complete bundling. When you buy Undergraduate Degree 2.0, you get Islamic Sharia Law for free. We now offer Turbo Islamic Sharia law as a suite whenever you buy Taxicab 1.0, Community Relations 4.0, or Labor Law 5.0!

At no additional charge we will upgrade Sharia Law 2.5 with our new Death To Western Feminism Pack at no charge to you!

That's right - disenfranchise women, disinherit pesky girl children, and arrange lucrative "marriages" between your unneeded female offspring and potentially valuable male associates. You pay nothing!

*Terms and conditions may apply. You must be a Muslim or Dhimmi in good standing. Offer not valid in Texas. See your Imam or Dhimmi Rep for details or other offers.*