Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19,560
    They do realize Boortz is retired, right? And we're only #49? This is an outrage!
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    7,783
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    They do realize Boortz is retired, right? And we're only #49? This is an outrage!
    Well considering half of them on that list are not in any way-shape-or form a "News Source" especially the Tea Party Patriots Web link. I have a feeling the author was really struggling to come up with at-least 20, and just filled the rest with sites off the top of his head.

    After all, it's a leftist rag, read by liberals. Who's going to verify the accuracy of what is posted there.
    Klaatu barada nikto
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Nevada
    Posts
    25,493
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    They do realize Boortz is retired, right? And we're only #49? This is an outrage!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    14,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Well considering half of them on that list are not in any way-shape-or form a "News Source" especially the Tea Party Patriots Web link. I have a feeling the author was really struggling to come up with at-least 20, and just filled the rest with sites off the top of his head.

    After all, it's a leftist rag, read by liberals. Who's going to verify the accuracy of what is posted there.
    I've truly got to say I can, at best, identify maybe 6 news organizations out of his 50 and that is stretching it.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member SVPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    6,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    I've truly got to say I can, at best, identify maybe 6 news organizations out of his 50 and that is stretching it.
    While true, many people do use blog/commentary sites and radio shows as filters that will select news that will be of interest to them. I use PJMedia.com that way.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

    BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

    Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    FL & MO
    Posts
    51,076
    I think we qualify as well as DU. They have used the old Press Pass in the past
    at Democratic events. AND, they have nadin! When she isn't mad at them...
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    51,116
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I think we qualify as well as DU. They have used the old Press Pass in the past
    at Democratic events. AND, they have nadin! When she isn't mad at them...
    I'm pestering Drudge again, a top 50 conservative news site should have a link on the Drudge Report.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    FL & MO
    Posts
    51,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I'm pestering Drudge again, a top 50 conservative news site should have a link on the Drudge Report.
    Good point.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    I hate HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    11,982
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    They do realize Boortz is retired, right? And we're only #49? This is an outrage!
    The list was from 2013, Boortz retired the end of last year and I miss him!. I can't believe Free Republic didn't make the list!

    :Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
    ” I wondered why the rock was getting larger. Then it hit me.
    .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    I've truly got to say I can, at best, identify maybe 6 news organizations out of his 50 and that is stretching it.
    Funny how they list Glenn Beck which is an opinion program but completely leave off The Blaze which is the news site Beck is on(and he owns). And they list all of these opinion shows separately but lump Sirius Patriot as one even though Hannity is on that network.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •