Thread: Oh, these wonderful polls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1 Oh, these wonderful polls. 
    Senior Member Full-Auto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    651
    One poll conducted by the Associated Press has Obama at 44% and McCain at 43%.
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20081022/D93VPI9O0.html

    Then in another story, Zogby has the split at 51% to 42% in Obama's favor.
    http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews1604.html

    Classic.
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    221
    I'm more concerned about early voting? Dems are showing up 2-1 in those states?

    ....so sez the media ;)

    Guess I'll just stay home Nov 4
     

  3. #3  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by d_va View Post
    I'm more concerned about early voting? Dems are showing up 2-1 in those states?
    Well duh, the Obama campaign has been pushing people to vote as early as possible. It's a pretty good way to get the youth vote to actually show up.
     

  4. #4  
    Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Well duh, the Obama campaign has been pushing people to vote as early as possible. It's a pretty good way to get the youth vote to actually show up.
    It gives the Dems extra time to vote multiple times using the extra "people" ACORN registered for them.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.
     

  5. #5  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    It gives the Dems extra time to vote multiple times using the extra "people" ACORN registered for them.
    Two things:

    1) ACORN has to submit any registration given to them, its the law. If they dont they are breaking the law.
    2) Just because somebody is registered doesn't mean they actually vote. The person who registered Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse would actually have to show up and be at the polling place in order for any votes under that registration to count.
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member InspiredHome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Two things:

    1) ACORN has to submit any registration given to them, its the law. If they dont they are breaking the law.
    2) Just because somebody is registered doesn't mean they actually vote. The person who registered Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse would actually have to show up and be at the polling place in order for any votes under that registration to count.
    Then someone would just need to show up with some Decon
    Woe to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
    who put darkness for light
    and light for darkness,
    who put bitter for sweet
    and sweet for bitter.

    Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    and clever in their own sight.

    Isaiah 5:20-21
     

  7. #7  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,600
    Quote Originally Posted by d_va View Post
    I'm more concerned about early voting? Dems are showing up 2-1 in those states?

    ....so sez the media ;)

    Guess I'll just stay home Nov 4
    Hey, it's not like they have jobs or anything else to do.
     

  8. #8  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Hey, it's not like they have jobs or anything else to do.
    It would actually make more sense for people WITH jobs to vote early considering we vote on a fucking Tuesday.
     

  9. #9  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    It would actually make more sense for people WITH jobs to vote early considering we vote on a fucking Tuesday.
    No dumb-ass, most people vote either prior or after work in their own neighborhood rather than having to go to some shit-hole big city courthouse. Also, they drive their own cars rather than being herded into an Acorn bus. When you get a job and start working, your opinion might have some value. Until then, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, Junior.
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member cat714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TAXifornia
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Well duh, the Obama campaign has been pushing people to vote as early as possible.
    Yeah, they need the votes from the felons, illegals, cartoon characters, dead people, animals, etc in order to be competative in the election.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •