Hybrid View

1. #1 Phillygirl - Question about the kitten 
    gator
    What ever happen to that little kitten? Is that poor little thing hungry and crying tonight because you wouldn't help it out?

You know that an occasional taste of coffee creamer isn't going to allow the poor little thing to have a good life, don't you? It is probably starving to death while you are eating high on the hog. It also needs a little love and companionship. It probably doesn't have anybody to play with and kittens love to play.

Can I drive up there and rescue it because you won't do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    What ever happen to that little kitten? Is that poor little thing hungry and crying tonight because you wouldn't help it out?

You know that an occasional taste of coffee creamer isn't going to allow the poor little thing to have a good life, don't you? It is probably starving to death while you are eating high on the hog. It also needs a little love and companionship. It probably doesn't have anybody to play with and kittens love to play.

Can I drive up there and rescue it because you won't do anything?
    There were 5 kittens. I tried to catch one one night...but they ran under the handicapped ramp and I just wasn't going to crawl around that space...god only knows what other creatures were under there. I haven't seen them in almost a week. Either someone else came and caught them or they have moved on somewhere. I haven't seen the mother either. I tried...even though there was a split opinion in the office as to whether I should "rescue" them or let them live their natural feral lives.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    There were 5 kittens. I tried to catch one one night...but they ran under the handicapped ramp and I just wasn't going to crawl around that space...god only knows what other creatures were under there. I haven't seen them in almost a week. Either someone else came and caught them or they have moved on somewhere. I haven't seen the mother either. I tried...even though there was a split opinion in the office as to whether I should "rescue" them or let them live their natural feral lives.
    Natural feral lives in the wild under a ramp?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Natural feral lives in the wild under a ramp?
    The suburbs affect evolution.