Thread: I wish something temporary would happen to shift the focus to national security!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    I am NOT advocating another war. I just want something gravely serious enough to happen between now and Election Day, on the international front, which would be temporary, and just enough to get American voters to finally realize just what a joke of a commander-in-chief that Baraq Hussein Al-Obama would really be.

Let's face it. John McCain's biggest strength is national security. But because of the mortgage crisis, the focus of this election has been solely on the failing ecomomy. And as long as this focus continues, people will vote AGAINST the incumbent party in the White House. Unfortunately, John McCain is part of that incumbent party.

The focus of this election needs to be changed to national security. That's the ONLY WAY that John McCain and Sarah Palin can win this election at this late stage.

John McCain and Sarah Pailn are both honorable people, who love their country tremendously. And Baraq could care less. Therefore, it looks like Baraq Hussein Al-Obama will be our next Dictator, whether we like it, or not, as long as the economy, and NOT national security remains the key issue.

I would much rather have a serious international crisis arise, which can be resolved in less than 2 weeks, than to have 4-plus years of Baraq Hussein Al-Obama!

THAT'S REALLY the 'lesser of two evils!'
    How about an Iranian attack on Israel ?

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Maybe terrorists could attack the NYC subway system (they're all libs anyway) and kill around 2k people. Would that help? After all, what's a couple of thousand liberal deaths compared to electing the Moose Hunter? One has to get one's priorities straight.
    I am NOT advocating that anyone gets killed. I just want some sort of temporary international threat which is just serious enough to get people to think twice about making Baraq Hussein Al-Obama the next commander-in-chief.

Banned
    I am NOT advocating that anyone gets killed. I just want some sort of temporary international threat which is just serious enough to get people to think twice about making Baraq Hussein Al-Obama the next commander-in-chief.
    People often get killed in serious international incidents. Perhaps Russia might just invade the Ukraine and kill a few hundred Cossacks? They just foreigners, after all. And it's all for the greater good of electing earnest John and sweet Sarah, isn't it?

I don't know why more people here don't see you for the mole you are, Mikie. :D

I am NOT advocating another war. I just want something gravely serious enough to happen between now and Election Day, on the international front, which would be temporary, and just enough to get American voters to finally realize just what a joke of a commander-in-chief that Baraq Hussein Al-Obama would really be.

Let's face it. John McCain's biggest strength is national security. But because of the mortgage crisis, the focus of this election has been solely on the failing ecomomy. And as long as this focus continues, people will vote AGAINST the incumbent party in the White House. Unfortunately, John McCain is part of that incumbent party.

The focus of this election needs to be changed to national security. That's the ONLY WAY that John McCain and Sarah Palin can win this election at this late stage.

John McCain and Sarah Pailn are both honorable people, who love their country tremendously. And Baraq could care less. Therefore, it looks like Baraq Hussein Al-Obama will be our next Dictator, whether we like it, or not, as long as the economy, and NOT national security remains the key issue.

I would much rather have a serious international crisis arise, which can be resolved in less than 2 weeks, than to have 4-plus years of Baraq Hussein Al-Obama!

THAT'S REALLY the 'lesser of two evils!'
    I'm not sure some "gravely serious" national security issue will help McCain. People already associate him with Bush, and another terrorist attack, war, or foreign policy blunder during this administration will hardly move a bunch of middle of the road voters to the republican party.

I'm really not even sure what you are hoping for here. Do you want American's to be hurt, alarmed, or put into harms way just so your candidate can win? Do you want anyone to be put into any of those positions for that matter?

Banned
    Maybe terrorists could attack the NYC subway system (they're all libs anyway) and kill around 2k people. Would that help? After all, what's a couple of thousand liberal deaths compared to electing the Moose Hunter? One has to get one's priorities straight.
    Have no fear; if Obama is elected, your dream will come true. His brain damaged VP said so. Dumb and dumber will save us though. They will beg the UN for help on bended knee.

Banned
    I disagree. McCain has to hit Obama hard on the issues like the economy, taxes, etc. That is his best chance. Even capturing or killing O.B.L.would have little effect.

Outstanding. :D
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Republicans are taking the brunt of the anger that Americans are feeling over the current economic crisis. But it was clearly not the Republicans who were supporting/advocating policies that caused this mess.

As long as the MSM is in his pants, I'm afraid Obama is the new Teflon Don.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Eyelids
    You are wishing hardships on people for the sake of your candidate. You are hoping people suffer.

It's fucking vile.

Maybe terrorists could attack the NYC subway system (they're all libs anyway) and kill around 2k people.
    That's pretty morbid CW. :(
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke