Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Why? If I find out that a store doesn't provide the service or product that I need, I go somewhere else. Why is it such a monumental task for adults to manage their own needs? Kids can get all the contraception/"reproductive" health management they can stand in school.
    We're talking about a profession thats a little more... fraught with ethical pitfalls than say, selling DVDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Why? If I find out that a store doesn't provide the service or product that I need, I go somewhere else.
    Exactly. It is a matter of personal choice.

No different than immigrants shopping in their ethnic neighborhood stores - feeling comfortable in doing so. Not anyone elseís business where they shop and why they choose to be with those of their own.

I donít go to a Jewish delicatessen for a ham sandwich.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    We're talking about a profession thats a little more... fraught with ethical pitfalls than say, selling DVDs.
    We're talking about a bunch of consumers who are smart enough to use Google.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Granting for a second that 'rights/life begin at conception', there are two patients involved, actually... one is getting the short end of the stick, based on the pharmacists personal bias (the conscious one).

But that's still only in the case of something like the morning after pill. What about someone just looking for the pill or some other birth control advice? Will they refer them? They should.
    Actually I was thinking of both mother and child. Because of your religious bias you where unable to realize it. You assumed I was referring to only the physical safety. I was referencing the Spiritual as well. Your incomplete underdstanding of my remark was due to the fact that you don't recognize the spiritual nature of people.

Also why should they be required to refer them to anywhere. If I go to buy a hot dog from McDonalds and they don't carry them is McDonalds required to refer me to All-American Hot Dogs?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis