Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by oldcoastie1 View Post
    Things are fine! Sun is shining, temp is rising a bit, looks like a nice day.

I'll have to load my tractor on the trailer to take it to have the muffler replaced and sme other things done tomorrow, and my wife's car has a "Check Engine" light on that I'm unable to take care of in the usual fashion. But the car's got almost 115,000 miles on it and nothing has ever had to be done on it. Good Honda vehicle!!!!! The John Deere is very good and dependable, too!

The engine light is probably a faulty CO2 censor. At least, that's what it was the last time I had trouble like that.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The engine light is probably a faulty CO2 censor. At least, that's what it was the last time I had trouble like that.
    We've had that too. But there's no way for a shade tree mechanic to check it out. I didn't even count that as a problem.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    The flood warnings begin again.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Wasn't the problem. It needed a transmission 3rd gear valve and some other parts.