Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    From what I have gathered, and you'll have to ask Megi to be sure, these people want to see a certified birth certificate. I just don't understand why he don't just produce it and get it over with.
    Exactly.

It would be a non issue. Instead, he has delayed and delayed and delayed. I guess he's running out the clock. If he should become President, no one will want a Constitutional crisis, and if he loses, no one will care anyway.

Power CUer
    So because Obama blew off this guy, every point in the suit is considered to be "admitted"? I got as far as the fact that they couldn't spell "Mombasa" correctly, and ignored the rest.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    I hadn't heard anything about Palin gynecological records. Good Lord, isn't there plenty of proof that her uterus works? :eek:
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I hadn't heard anything about Palin gynecological records. Good Lord, isn't there plenty of proof that her uterus works? :eek:
    I was watching her interview on NBC news last night. She did tell Brian Williams that she was healthy and had given birth five times. :)

Personally, I think it's a way for the DNC and Obots to get into a candidate's uterus without having to do the messy business of rape themselves.

Fall seven times, stand up eight. ~Japanese Proverb ;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    So because Obama blew off this guy, every point in the suit is considered to be "admitted"? I got as far as the fact that they couldn't spell "Mombasa" correctly, and ignored the rest.
    The real problem is that no records have been turned over. They could have ended all this by turning over the REAL birth certificate to a court of law instead of floating a fake one on the net.

The lawsuit in Hawaii is said to be hot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    He has produced a birth certificate.
    Why is it that a lifelong Democrat and former Deputy Attorney general of Pennsylvania is trying to make a case of this then? Pretty compelling in my estimation.

Let's just say that I'm still skeptical about someone who won't do the simple thing of presenting a certified one and make it all go away.
    If someone asked me to present my college degree...I'd be on the phone yesterday with certified transcripts.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Why is it that a lifelong Democrat and former Deputy Attorney general of Pennsylvania is trying to make a case of this then? Pretty compelling in my estimation.
    Because the PUMA's still think they matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post

Let's just say that I'm still skeptical about someone who won't do the simple thing of presenting a certified one and make it all go away.
    If someone asked me to present my college degree...I'd be on the phone yesterday with certified transcripts.
    I agree. Obama has NEVER produced a birth certificate for a court of law, where he would be under oath and risk perjury. That is exactly the problem. If I go to court and they ask for my birth certificate, I could produce it and would do so immediately. I wouldn't float some copy on the internet (real or faked) instead. I'd give it to the court.

At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)