Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Yet you're still compelled to enter these threads despite your disdain for them.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Yet you're still compelled to enter these threads despite your disdain for them.
    Just pointing out you dolts - like hundreds of thousands of your party - will continue to just piss away energy on this, and then have the audacity to set there with wide kitty-cat eyes the morning after the election, wondering what the fuck happened.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Just pointing out you dolts - like hundreds of thousands of your party - will continue to just piss away energy on this, and then have the audacity to set there with wide kitty-cat eyes the morning after the election, wondering what the fuck happened.
    Yeah, I get it. It's all about the economy. When I want to discuss the economy I'll post in the economy threads. Otherwise, this is a discussion board. Sometimes there are other topics. This happens to be one of them.

and FWIW...Obama's plan will only make the economy worse. /end threadjack
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Yeah, I get it. It's all about the economy. When I want to discuss the economy I'll post in the economy threads. Otherwise, this is a discussion board. Sometimes there are other topics. This happens to be one of them.

and FWIW...Obama's plan will only make the economy worse. /end threadjack
    The topic of this thread is Obama's inability or unwillingness to produce a genuine American birth certificate for any court of law. Eight separate lawsuits are trying to get this information and neither Barry nor the DNC has complied. A computer file containing a scanned (or photoshopped) birth certificate of dubious origin has been posted on the internet. But on the internet, neither Obama nor the DNC is under the threat of perjury.

All we want is to see the real American birth certificate supplied under oath.