Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 I wish something temporary would happen to shift the focus to national security! 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    I am NOT advocating another war. I just want something gravely serious enough to happen between now and Election Day, on the international front, which would be temporary, and just enough to get American voters to finally realize just what a joke of a commander-in-chief that Baraq Hussein Al-Obama would really be.

Let's face it. John McCain's biggest strength is national security. But because of the mortgage crisis, the focus of this election has been solely on the failing ecomomy. And as long as this focus continues, people will vote AGAINST the incumbent party in the White House. Unfortunately, John McCain is part of that incumbent party.

The focus of this election needs to be changed to national security. That's the ONLY WAY that John McCain and Sarah Palin can win this election at this late stage.

John McCain and Sarah Pailn are both honorable people, who love their country tremendously. And Baraq could care less. Therefore, it looks like Baraq Hussein Al-Obama will be our next Dictator, whether we like it, or not, as long as the economy, and NOT national security remains the key issue.

I would much rather have a serious international crisis arise, which can be resolved in less than 2 weeks, than to have 4-plus years of Baraq Hussein Al-Obama!

THAT'S REALLY the 'lesser of two evils!'

Eyelids
    You have 12 days for this to happen.

In as much as George W. Bush is (regrettably) Commander in Chief until the third week of January, 2009 - I donít see how the premise is even remotely viable. Wouldnít - at best - it simply remind folks that McCain was simply going to carry on with "Wís" policies? If "W" didn't bother listening to Powell, how is John any better?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

I thought you weren't voting for McCain?
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post
    I thought you weren't voting for McCain?
    It was one of his Big Pronouncements that changed once he added Palin to the ticket. Then All Was Forgiven.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    I wish people would wake up and realize that on the ECONOMY, Obama would be an absolute long-term disaster.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    I am NOT advocating another war. I just want something gravely serious enough to happen between now and Election Day, on the international front, which would be temporary, and just enough to get American voters to finally realize just what a joke of a commander-in-chief that Baraq Hussein Al-Obama would really be.

Let's face it. John McCain's biggest strength is national security. But because of the mortgage crisis, the focus of this election has been solely on the failing ecomomy. And as long as this focus continues, people will vote AGAINST the incumbent party in the White House. Unfortunately, John McCain is part of that incumbent party.

The focus of this election needs to be changed to national security. That's the ONLY WAY that John McCain and Sarah Palin can win this election at this late stage.

John McCain and Sarah Pailn are both honorable people, who love their country tremendously. And Baraq could care less. Therefore, it looks like Baraq Hussein Al-Obama will be our next Dictator, whether we like it, or not, as long as the economy, and NOT national security remains the key issue.

I would much rather have a serious international crisis arise, which can be resolved in less than 2 weeks, than to have 4-plus years of Baraq Hussein Al-Obama!

THAT'S REALLY the 'lesser of two evils!'
    Maybe terrorists could attack the NYC subway system (they're all libs anyway) and kill around 2k people. Would that help? After all, what's a couple of thousand liberal deaths compared to electing the Moose Hunter? One has to get one's priorities straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    I wish people would wake up and realize that on the ECONOMY, Obama would be an absolute long-term disaster.
    +1 on that.

It's an outright disgrace that he became the de facto savior of the economy just because there is an R in the White House.

His communist ass got exposed though.

And I'm no advocate of a national tragedy now or anytime in the future.
    Be Not Afraid.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Maybe terrorists could attack the NYC subway system (they're all libs anyway) and kill around 2k people. Would that help? After all, what's a couple of thousand liberal deaths compared to electing the Moose Hunter? One has to get one's priorities straight.
    I'm on board if we can make it San Francisco.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    That wouldn't work. Those 2K would still manage to vote.
    Be Not Afraid.