Thread: Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves letter "B" into her face

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sorry but I think she's hoaxing it.

That's criminal and sick.

Time will tell. I could be wrong.

But I really think this is a sick HOAX.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    McCain volunteer given polygraph over attack claim

PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh police say they gave a polygraph test to a McCain campaign volunteer who reported that a tall black man had robbed and later cut her face her after seeing a McCain bumper sticker on her car.

Police spokeswoman Diane Richard says investigators are "looking at some inconsistencies" in the 20-year-old woman's story.

Police aren't releasing the polygraph results for the student, Ashley Todd, of College Station, Texas.

Todd, who is white, says a black man robbed her at knifepoint near an ATM Wednesday night and then cut a "B" into her cheek.

Police say Todd reported that the robber said "you are going to be a Barack supporter."

No arrests have been made.
    http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/a...tackclaim.html

Quote Originally Posted by jediab View Post
    Agreed. It is like she used a mirror to draw the "B" on her face thus why it's backwards. I too am skeptical of this whole story. Time should provide more facts to this case.
    Reminds me of that washed up talk show host looking for attention who shaved a swastika in his hair backwards because he looked at it through the mirror.

Banned
    A woman that goes to an ATM machine at 9:00 PM at night is a damn fool to start off. The marking on her face looks very suspicious. If she was not at the bank as she claimed, she should be prosecuted for giving a false police report and wasting their time. Sound like she needs a shrink.

The white Obama supporter that hit a little old lady on the head with her McCain sign need a good ass whipping, mental help and few days in the pokie also.

See there Eyelids; I am an equal opportunity racist when it comes to black and white political candidates. .