Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,017
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Someone remind me why I keep Blinky around???
    Stay close by on election night.

    If it's going Barry's way...kill him.

    If it goes McCain's way...he won't be back.

    :D
    Be Not Afraid.
     

  2. #12  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    Someone remind me why I keep Blinky around???
    It'd be more fun to let him stay..and revoke his posting privileges.He can sit and watch and not be able to utter one stupid word.

    Sometime during the night..his head will explode. :D:D:D

    (and I'd pay to see that..MWAHAHAHAH)
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member cat714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TAXifornia
    Posts
    650
    This is a terrible thing, but I have to admit that I was somewhat skeptical when I first heard about it. Not about the robbery part, but that the "B" stood for Barrack. I just read the article on FOX and some doubt has been raised about her story. It reminds me of the bullshit incident with Al Sharpton several years back.
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member enslaved1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kingman, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Someone remind me why I keep Blinky around???
    To keep him from earning that "Banned from a NeoCon Facist Messageboard" Moonbat Achievement patch.

    Back on topic, quite frankly, whether the story is accurate or not, the whole thing is a sign of the emotion level of this election. Which would be a good thing if people actually knew how to constructively channel that emotion into action, instead of attacking people or making up stories.

    Boortz lists some of the comments made on a newspaper site. They look like they came straight off of DU, suggesting that the girl did it herself to get attention.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

    Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

    My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!
     

  5. #15  
    I'm pretty skeptical of this event. She may well have been robbed but the whole politically-motivated cutting part seems far fetched.

    Usually, people who turn up with swastikas, crosses, and whatnot carved into their faces have done it to themselves either to divert blame for something or to deliberately implicate a group in order to incite suspicion.

    There are practical considerations here that need to be investigated.
     

  6. #16  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I'm pretty skeptical of this event. She may well have been robbed but the whole politically-motivated cutting part seems far fetched.

    Usually, people who turn up with swastikas, crosses, and whatnot carved into their faces have done it to themselves either to divert blame for something or to deliberately implicate a group in order to incite suspicion.

    There are practical considerations here that need to be investigated.
    It's a bit far to go just to make Political news.Blackeyes are painful and that scratch not a slash on her face could have been self inflicted but not very many woman would risk infection by scarring up their faces.

    I submit that she was beaten and scratched because of her race and her political choices .Emotions are indeed running high because of race in this election cycle.
     

  7. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    It's a bit far to go just to make Political news.Blackeyes are painful and that scratch not a slash on her face could have been self inflicted but not very many woman would risk infection by scarring up their faces.

    I submit that she was beaten and scratched because of her race and her political choices .Emotions are indeed running high because of race in this election cycle.

    Maybe, but she wouldn't be the first person to exaggerate a real beating to make false accusation.
     

  8. #18  
    Member super king's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New New York
    Posts
    31
    Kind of strange that the B is backward...
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis MN
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by super king View Post
    Kind of strange that the B is backward...
    Agreed. It is like she used a mirror to draw the "B" on her face thus why it's backwards. I too am skeptical of this whole story. Time should provide more facts to this case.
     

  10. #20  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,409
    Quote Originally Posted by jediab View Post
    Agreed. It is like she used a mirror to draw the "B" on her face thus why it's backwards. I too am skeptical of this whole story. Time should provide more facts to this case.
    No sooner said than done..

    http://www.tmz.com/2008/10/24/pittsb...-smells-a-rat/
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •