Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Michael Savage guest has affidavit: says Obama born in Kenya. 
    Phil Berg (Democrat, Philadelphia birth certificate lawsuit) on Savage Nation this afternoon.

Phil Berg said he has an affidavit from and a tape of Sarah Obama, Barack Obama's paternal grandmother, saying she was in the delivery room when Barack was born in KENYA.

Berg also said that they suspect that BO will not release his college records as they would show that he filed & received Foreign Aid.

(Paternal grandmother is still alive and has been on TV before.)

Limbaugh also starting to talk about this.

I hope this picks up a lot of momentum very soon. If Rush is starting to talk about it, so will Hannity.

Quote Originally Posted by cat714 View Post
    I hope this picks up a lot of momentum very soon. If Rush is starting to talk about it, so will Hannity.
    Crossing fingers, cat. Crossing fingers....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Phil Berg (Democrat, Philadelphia birth certificate lawsuit) on Savage Nation this afternoon.

Phil Berg said he has an affidavit from and a tape of Sarah Obama, Barack Obama's paternal grandmother, saying she was in the delivery room when Barack was born in KENYA.

Berg also said that they suspect that BO will not release his college records as they would show that he filed & received Foreign Aid.

(Paternal grandmother is still alive and has been on TV before.)

Limbaugh also starting to talk about this.
    That might make sense why this brain child would not release his college records. Who would give a shit if he finished at the bottom of his class. Looks like he has something to hide.

It would be a disaster if he won the Presidency and then later it was found out that he was not legit to hold the office. We could have massive race riots if that happened and he was removed from office.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    That might make sense why this brain child would not release his college records. Who would give a shit if he finished at the bottom of his class. Looks like he has something to hide.

It would be a disaster if he won the Presidency and then later it was found out that he was not legit to hold the office. We could have massive race riots if that happened and he was removed from office.
    Well, then the DUers would get their martial law, but it would be their own party doing it.

How would that even work? Like, if Obama was elected and proof came out that he wasn't born in the U.S. and is therefore not eligible to be President....what would happen? Would they just remove him from office and appoint Biden the new President? Would they hold a new election with a different candidate? I'm curious now.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    How would that even work? Like, if Obama was elected and proof came out that he wasn't born in the U.S. and is therefore not eligible to be President....what would happen? Would they just remove him from office and appoint Biden the new President? Would they hold a new election with a different candidate? I'm curious now.

My guess is we would have to have another election. You cannot elect someone to the office if they are ineligible, thus Biden would not be the VP

Quote Originally Posted by rjas77 View Post
    My guess is we would have to have another election. You cannot elect someone to the office if they are ineligible, thus Biden would not be the VP
    Yes, that makes sense. If he was never eligible to begin with they'd have to run the election again. Oh and on that other board they gave up trying to argue once I said I'm in Iraq, nothing else posted. :p
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Baraq Hussein Al-Obama and 'Joe the Stumbler' are the biggest set of phonies who have ever tried to run for President and VP, since 1992, when BJ (BŁ@W JOB) Clinton suckered the public into voting for him, with the help of Ross Perot and his lunatic supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Based on the way we've circumvented the constitution for the last 30 years...I doubt this revelation would be an easy out. I wouldn't hold my breath. If it were true, I'll bet there would be some unconstitutional house resolution allowing it in this case.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor