Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    A week and a half before elections and a Dem telegraphs that he wants a 25% percent cut in defense spending while we are fighting 2 wars. That man has no doubt in his mind who is going to be in power shortly.
    If he is right, all I can say is, "America, it was nice knowing ya".
    Amazing how some of the libs here don't pick up on this or its significance.

Let's pray that McCain and his advisers notice this. Barney Frank's comments should be shouted to the rooftops. He's probably too stupid or caught up in his own "intelligence" to realize that he's revealing the Dem's plans. We've known it all along, but the annointed one denies it. Frank is at least being honest.

McCain needs to add this to his Joe the Plumber routine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I'm getting really sick of "Barney Fag"... I dont even understand what megimoo means by it.
    Barney Fag had a male prostitue living in and doing business out of his house. Barney was paying him for sex. This law breaker should have been expelled from Congress.

Super King is too stupid to understand facts.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Barney Fag had a male prostitue living in and doing business out of his house. Barney was paying him for sex. This law breaker should have been expelled from Congress.

Super King is too stupid to understand facts.
    At least I can get his name right. Can't you let your 'facts' speak for themselves or must you also slander and demean people you dislike?