Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Wheel out Willy Horton? Why would we want to do something Al Gore did against Michael Dukakis?

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    ATTACKED GIRL ADMITS IT WAS A HOAX!

A Pittsburgh police commander says a volunteer for the McCain campaign who reported being robbed and attacked near a bank ATM in Bloomfield has confessed to making up the story. Police say charges will be filed. More details to follow.

http://kdka.com/
    She should be prosecuted. We don't need fake instances minimizing the real violence that Obama's minions perpetrate against conservatives.

The LEFT is known for this crap, I want no associations with anyone who would fake something for political gain.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Sonnabend
    I have no problem with this and wonít make any more of it than it is. People get emotionally swept away with the campaign (on both sides) and she probably just thought she was helping out - somehow. Now sheíll be punished for being a dumb kid. Not the end of the world.
    What he said.

People make mistakes, do dumb things. The kid who hacked Sarah Palin's email account thought he was "helping out " too, he and this woman will now face the consequences.

People on both sides have been guilty..and yeah, being stupid aint a crime

But filing a fake police report and wasting their time IS...so she'll face charges.

Non issue.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Very silly.
    Yep. Throw the book at her. Doesn't matter what side you're
    on, dumbass is a dumbass.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Iím just glad it didnít spark anything violent. Again, Iím not sure this shit is worth it - but Iím not scratching for a living, living in a ghetto, young and completely uneducated. There has to be a lesson here, somewhere, and a certain lack of moral upbringing for someone to believe it was okay. This isnít the way I was brought up.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ok,Ok...enough of all of us agreeing.

LP is a COMMIE. There now. :p:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Eyelids
    I just dont think it's fair to the throw the book at her, when they cornered her on the lie she confessed within 24 hours. Nobody was falsely accused or harmed.

This goes right in the file of the Palin hacker, a young person got really carried away and did something colossally stupid. Should those two get off scot-free? No. Should they go to jail? Definitely not.

Eyelids
    I do remeber pretty distinctly a member here saying that they would racially profile if a suspect was decribed as a certain race. What if that would've happened here? How many innocent people's right would've been violated because some dumb bitch lied?

This should be a good lesson to those who think they can buy security or fight crime easier in exchange for their freedoms. An innocent person could've very well been wrongfully accused of a crime that never occured...

Remember that.

I do remeber pretty distinctly a member here saying that they would racially profile if a suspect was decribed as a certain race. What if that would've happened here? How many innocent people's right would've been violated because some dumb bitch lied?.
    So you'd ignore the fact that if the suspect was black, white or of other skin color and you wouldn't be looking for someone of the that race? You really are an idiot Blinky. Police and other law enforcement agencies racially profile in every investigation they do. If the suspect is described as white, you don't see them looking for a black person, do you? That's racial profilling. And I don't see anyone getting their rights violated all that often. The way you talk makes it sounds like such abuses are rampant and uncontrolled

This should be a good lesson to those who think they can buy security or fight crime easier in exchange for their freedoms. An innocent person could've very well been wrongfully accused of a crime that never occured...

Remember that.
    The only thing I remember is what you said in another thread:

Giving up your freedoms for security does not make you safe at all. I would rather be bombed by terrorists every day then give up the principles that this country was founded on.
    The the sad part about the above statement is the bold part is a lie because, by voting for the Obaahmessiah, you're doing just that.

Of course this is falling on deaf (and dumb) ears because the Coward from Carbondale has me on ignore.

I do remeber pretty distinctly <snipped>
    Add law enforcement to the list of topics that you know absolutely nothing about.
    Be Not Afraid.