Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fake but accurate.
    Be Not Afraid.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    And you believed her implicitly. Apparently you were the only one.
    I am a trusting soul aren't I .I would possibly even believe that someone in a very,very desperate passion would actually attack you !

It is quite obvious that the Obama camp recruited this girl to go work as a McCain campaign volunteer, make up this ridiculous story, and get busted in order to hurt McCain.

Well played Barack.

This is what we call a no win situation. If the story was true, it would have been a really sickening statment about the mental state of people today. Being faked, it says many of the same things.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I am a trusting soul aren't I .I would possibly even believe that someone in a very,very desperate passion would actually attack you !
    I think that's a remark in very bad taste. In other words, par for the course.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I don't think she did it because she thought it would be helpful...I think she did it because she had a desperate need for attention as a victim. Sounds like a pretty screwed up kid.

Eyelids

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    I don't think she did it because she thought it would be helpful....
    I was being uncustomarily kind.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

from here

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky
    enslaved, if I had time to one-by-one respond to each member of the hive I'd have to spend 12 hours a day on CU.

You're a cut-copy-paste of almost every other member here, and I frankly dont have enough willpower to subject myself to more of that idiocy.
    Yet you have time and will power to find or make that picture eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Blinky
    She should face some penalty (a decent sized fine would be best) and then be allowed to get on with her life. Stupid isn't a crime.
    However, You do show a glimmer of intelligence. She should get a punishment, probably a fine, and some court ordered therapy, and be allowed to move on with her life. It won't happen, especially since she has enraged both sides of the aisle, but that is how it should be.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    The ONLY difference between you and this nutty girl are the candidates you support. BUT thanks for keeping us entertained with your stupidity. ;)