Thread: "Enough nonsense here-- the WTC towers were nuked"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    Wow. Very good, Lugie! You almost sound reasonable here! The OBL "engineering knowledge" may be pushing it, though. From all accounts, the collapse of the WTC far exceeded his expectations.
    You need to research his family’s business and his education growing up therein.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

I haven't even heard the 9-11 truthers suggest this....
    Last edited by Molon Labe; 06-18-2008 at 01:49 PM. Reason: sp
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

They nuked it from orbit, it was the only way to be sure.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    They nuked it from orbit, it was the only way to be sure.
    Now don't start that again!!!! :mad::D:D

Quote Originally Posted by BladeLWS View Post
    If there had been a nuke the site today would still be radioactive. You'd have people getting sick from radiation poisoning every day. All the people on scene would of gotten radiation burns, clothes and bodies covered in radiation, and the little fact of a thing called an electro magnetic pulse, and last time I checked NYC still had power...

These DUmmies know nothing about the effects of radiation and the length of time it hangs around.
    Nobody claimed they had any brains over there.

Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    The OBL "engineering knowledge" may be pushing it, though.
    Here ya go Sparky......;)

1974-84: The devout scholar turns holy warrior

After finishing high school in Jedda in 1974, bin Laden decided against joining his siblings overseas for further education. Salim, the head of the clan, had been educated at Millfield, a Somerset boarding school. Another, Yeslam, went to university in Sweden and California. Osama entered the management and economics faculty at King Abdul Aziz University. There are some reports, again unconfirmed, that he married his first wife, a Syrian related to his mother, when he was 17. Salim, the elder brother who had run the bin Laden corporation after their father's death, hoped Osama would take up a useful role in the family business and ensured that a key element of his university course was civil engineering. Bin Laden himself preferred the Islamic Studies component of the course. Later, he was to combine the two in a radically effective way.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2001/...orld.terrorism

At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

7. #37 BUMP: Spooked just blew it forever 
    Resident Grump
    spooked911 (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jun-21-08 09:25 AM
    Response to Reply #115
    120. I'm not claiming that thyroid cancer can only be caused by radiation Updated at PM
    but thyroid cancer is rare, and most commonly caused by radiation when it is in men
    Oxygen-starved hydrocarbon fires are not going to cause the extreme heat seen at GZ-- plus it's not even clear how they came to be so widespread-- especially when the site was being sprayed with water and having sand dumped on it
    RARE?????

http://thyroid.about.com/b/2008/04/2...-australia.htm

Thyroid cancer has risen dramatically in the New South Wales region of Australia over the last decade. While the area had a low rate to start with, the Cancer Institute issued a report which says that thyroid cancer in the area was up by 40 per cent in men, and 84 per cent in women.

According to the Australian Broadcasting System (ABC), Verity Firth, the Assistant Health Minister, has said that "the popularity of gourmet sea salts in cooking is contributing to the problem," and that "thyroid disease can be prevented if people use iodized table salt instead."

The rates are also skewed toward higher risk in the city, versus the country. Assistant Health Minister Firth told the ABC, this is because "country people are eating common table salt, which contains iodine, rather than gourmet sea salt products."
    Spooked...you are a class A retard, with dickhead cluster.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/p...essional/page2

Carcinoma of the thyroid gland is an uncommon cancer but is the most common malignancy of the endocrine system.[2] Differentiated tumors (papillary or follicular) are highly treatable and usually curable. Poorly differentiated tumors (medullary or anaplastic) are much less common, are aggressive, metastasize early, and have a much poorer prognosis.

Thyroid cancer affects women more often than men and usually occurs in people between the ages of 25 and 65 years. The incidence of this malignancy has been increasing over the last decade. Thyroid cancer commonly presents as a cold nodule. The overall incidence of cancer in a cold nodule is 12% to 15%, but it is higher in people younger than 40 years and in people with calcifications present on preoperative ultrasonography.[3,4]
    http://www.thyroid.org/professionals...ch_grants.html

In 2008, thyroid cancer is expected to reach a record number of 37,340 newly diagnosed people in the United States, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the American Cancer Society.