Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Yes on 8 v. No on 8 - Oakland, CA Political Culture War 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    CNN iReport Features Hispanics Opposing Gay Marriage (Prop 8)
    http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-122819
    Watch the whole video. I'm glad they are on my side. Integrated Hispanics with great sense of culture.

The Mormon Church is throwing more money at this than any group in history of California propositions. Good thing McCain didn't pick Mitt, I guess.;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Ridiculous, Rob Reiner spent more money on prop 10 than the Mormons have ever seen. But it's good Mickey didn't pick Romney. He doesn't look as good in a bikini as Palin.

Fred Karger of Californians Against Hate claims that 59,000 Mormons have contributed more than $19.15 million, which is 77 percent of the $24.89 million raised by the entire Yes on 8 campaign.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_10798324
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Fred Karger of Californians Against Hate claims that 59,000 Mormons have contributed more than $19.15 million, which is 77 percent of the $24.89 million raised by the entire Yes on 8 campaign.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_10798324
    So what. I hope it passes.

Quote Originally Posted by cat714 View Post
    So what. I hope it passes.

I’m sorry - I don’t think a cult from another state should have anything to do with what people do in their private lives in mine. That’s what.

I’m sorry - I don’t think a cult from another state should have anything to do with what people do in their private lives in mine. That’s what.
    I don't think a cult leader from the shithole of Illinois should be president.

What you are telling me is that it's okay for your side to throw money into causes that would destroy our country and it's okay for judges to legislate from the bench as long as it supports the liberal agenda. The homos have their civil unions so there is no need to destroy marriage.

I'm saying - on this issue - it's not really any of my business and religion should stay out of politics.

I'm saying - on this issue - it's not really any of my business and religion should stay out of politics.
    The gays have made it everyone's business by trying to force people to accept their agenda.

I’ve thought about this quite a bit and I can’t come up with a single effect in my life caused by everyone being able to marry, except less chances at getting a reservation at a bed and breakfast. ;)