Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I HOPE Uhbama has CHANGED and has nothing but good intentions. Since he cannot seem to produce a birth certificate to silence the attacks regarding his qualifications, I don't trust him or his motives.

This man brings worse than nothing to the table. He brings ineptitude and far left lunatic liberal ideology. With Reid and Pellosi as his puppets in the Congress, the country will lament 4 November as much as 11 September and December 7th.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    Michelle is a racist pig and doesnt' want her children around granny - that 'typical white person'.

Fixed

And an Un-American one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    She's a racist pig and doesnt' want her children around granny - that 'typical white person'.
    You've got that right. Plus she has to measure those drapec. God forbid they don't get to move into the White House. Wait, maybe she'll paint it, Can't live in one of those WHITE houses.

I'm sure Toot is happier that the lovely M isn't there. It's a shame about the kids, though.

She's probably seriously injured from being thrown under the bus on numerous occasions by her ingrate grandson.

I hope when she dies it is peaceful for her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    She's probably seriously injured from being thrown under the bus on numerous occasions by her ingrate grandson.
    Correct: I would not be surprised that the main reason he went to Hawaii was to make sure his birth certificate never sees the light of day. This bird is such a phony.

Quote Originally Posted by d_va View Post
    Why haven't Michelle and the children gone with him? I see Michelle's filling in on the campaign trail
    Well in all fairness she was on the campaign trail yesterday telling about a phone conversation less then an hour earlier with a sweet little lady who was a single mom, lost a son, is going blind, and faced many hardships who was so worried about Obamas grandma and was praying for her. Michell's response was to say how touched she was that this women was concerned about grandma with all the hardships she was going thru and she just wanted her to know, "Grandma was alright".... If any one can find that and post it. Because there is a major difference between the wife and the hubby and how grandma is. And yes, bless grandma, she is innocent!

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Thank you!

I wish her well. I cannot believe that a caring individual would wait 2-3 days while his loved one is on her death bed.

A caring individual would immediately go to be with her.

When my grandma was dying, no one called me to ask me to come sit with her or say goodbye or anything. Grandpa e-mailed everyone the morning after to tell us she died.

Some elderly people don't want their family around when they are sick, and they either minimize how ill they are to their loved ones or don't tell them at all. I hope his grandma lives another 8 days or so, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I would not be surprised that the main reason he went to Hawaii was to make sure his birth certificate never sees the light of day.
    Of course, I could not help but note, that after his return from Hawaii, that there was NO mention of Grandma's condition (I may have missed it), and within a couple days, the Governor of Hawaii announced that Obama's birth records were SEALED!

Coincidence? I doubt it.
    Social Order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain - Marquis de Sade

I thought Granny was supposedly on her death bed and probably wouldn't make it until election day.

What's the latest? Any news?
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.