Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1 McCain Campaign Advisor Endorses Obama 
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Ouch ... That Stings
    10.24.08 -- 1:15PM
    By Josh Marshall

    Conservative legal scholar and Reagan Solicitor General Charles Fried, who just endorsed Obama, isn't just a Republican. He's actually one of McCain's campaign advisors.

    Before they cycle down the memory hole, here's Fried on McCain's Honest and Open Election Committee and Justice Advisory Committee.

    Key to his decision was McCain's "choice of Sarah Palin at a time of deep national crisi
    http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/239703.php

    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????????????????????
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member LogansPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    3,782
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,819
    Three words: Talking Points Memo.

    Does more need to be said?
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

    Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Just lets us know who the enemies are.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.
     

  5. #5  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,224
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post

    LOL!!!!!! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!
     

  6. #6  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sonora, Texas
    Posts
    4,117
    What is scaring all these fucks about Sarah is not her inexperience (there is none, she is the most experienced of all candidates), but the fact that if she gets in, Americans will not heisitate to elect other people like her. People from completely outside the beltway with no "pedigree." Their hold on power, their "class" is threatened. There may be many reasons why Fried endorsed Obama, this is the one he chooses to vocalize.
     

  7. #7  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    What is scaring all these fucks about Sarah is not her inexperience (there is none, she is the most experienced of all candidates), but the fact that if she gets in, Americans will not heisitate to elect other people like her. People from completely outside the beltway with no "pedigree." Their hold on power, their "class" is threatened. There may be many reasons why Fried endorsed Obama, this is the one he chooses to vocalize.
    Your theory would make sense if Sarah Palin was popular amongst the public, but really once you go outside the constituency that she was used to target nobody wants her. Look at how well McCain has done since he picked Palin (August 28th):



    He was coming back in the race, and had actually managed to take a lead at that stage. But after about a week of the American people getting to know her they flocked to Obama.

    Nobody is afraid her because she's different, they're afraid of her because she's clueless.
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sonora, Texas
    Posts
    4,117
    Those are just polls. Looked at the Colorado numbers lately? The REAL votes not polls.

    105,277 - Democrats = 49.92%

    105,615 - Republicans = 50.08%
     

  9. #9  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Your theory would make sense if Sarah Palin was popular amongst the public, but really once you go outside the constituency that she was used to target nobody wants her. Look at how well McCain has done since he picked Palin (August 28th):



    He was coming back in the race, and had actually managed to take a lead at that stage. But after about a week of the American people getting to know her they flocked to Obama.

    Nobody is afraid her because she's different, they're afraid of her because she's clueless.
    Most people state it's the economy that brought down McCains polling numbers. Only you know the truth, apaprently.
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member InspiredHome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Those are just polls. Looked at the Colorado numbers lately? The REAL votes not polls.

    105,277 - Democrats = 49.92%

    105,615 - Republicans = 50.08%
    That's my state :D
    Woe to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
    who put darkness for light
    and light for darkness,
    who put bitter for sweet
    and sweet for bitter.

    Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    and clever in their own sight.

    Isaiah 5:20-21
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •