Thread: Election Poll

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    You do realize McCain is too old to do this again in 4 years, right? Palin is the only reason he will have a chance to win!.
    No - I'm talking about his Senate seat too. He loses this race - he won't be able to become the mayor of Yuma.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    No - I'm talking about his Senate seat too. He loses this race - he won't be able to become the mayor of Yuma.
    If he loses, he will be done with politics, time to rest!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Banned
    If Obama loses, he will actually have to start showing up for work in the Senate. How terribly unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    If Obama loses, he will actually have to start showing up for work in the Senate. How terribly unfair.
    and he'll keeping voting "present" and getting paid...all while hanging out with his terrorist pals.

This is the third ridiculous thing I've seen you post without any supporting reasoning whatsoever. I'm still shaking my head over your "guns at polling places intimidation" statement. And I'm not really keeping track.

I don't know much about Arizona politics, but if the state leans Repub, and McCain is a popular Senator there, how in the hell will that change simply because Obama wins this election? Your hyperbole and feelings about Palin are noted, but unless something has changed since I've read the Constitution, she won't be running as Vice-Senator with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    Your hyperbole and feelings about Palin are noted, but unless something has changed since I've read the Constitution, she won't be running as Vice-Senator with him.
    Really try not to be dumb now and begin to grasp the fact that Palin is already planning her bid for the White House in 2012. She is just going through the motions presently. Women are expert fakers. The Republicans do not have and will not have another candidate to put forth. Because of McCain's lousy pick for VP, many real conservatives in Arizona are extremely pissed off right now and will take vengeance upon Mr. McCain in his next election. Wake the Hell up.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    America can't be that stupid,I hope.Mc Cain/Paulin by a landslide !................Suck it you dumb libbers !
    McCain Paulin? I didn't realize he had replaced the VP nominee on his ticket.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Women are expert fakers.
    Spoken from extensive experience, perhaps? :p

The republicans will have far more viable choices than Palin in the next election. They'd better. Do you pull your assertions about Arizona citizens out of thin air or do you have substantial evidence that they feel that way? Or are you just projecting your opinions onto them?
    Last edited by Lager; 10-26-2008 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    Or are you just projecting your opinions onto them?
    No, actually - one of my best friends in the world lives in Scottsdale and has been active in politics for the last three decades. I think her input qualifies my statements. Regarding women acting - if you think you've never been a victim of that, if you're a man, you're a fool.;)