Thread: Election Poll

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    No, actually - one of my best friends in the world lives in Scottsdale and has been active in politics for the last three decades. I think her input qualifies my statements. Regarding women acting - if you think you've never been a victim of that, if you're a man, you're a fool.;)
    Scottsdale.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Scottsdale.
    Been there?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Been there?
    Yes.

Banned
    Really try not to be dumb now and begin to grasp the fact that Palin is already planning her bid for the White House in 2012. She is just going through the motions presently. Women are expert fakers. The Republicans do not have and will not have another candidate to put forth. Because of McCain's lousy pick for VP, many real conservatives in Arizona are extremely pissed off right now and will take vengeance upon Mr. McCain in his next election. Wake the Hell up.
    Wrong projections there white-bread: Here is the real deal. Between an Obama presidency and the kooks in the CA legislature, taxes and a lousy economy will ensure you will be out of business in 4 years. If Obama wins, Palin or Jindal will beat the tar out of him in 2012. McCain will not run for re-election cause this is his last rodeo for running for office.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Yes.

No - I'm talking about really been there:

At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Wow. What an amazing pic, LP. I'm going to cry while I shovel all the snow out of my driveway now.

Banned
    No - I'm talking about really been there:

I enjoyed watching a one armed golfer play when I went to the National Jaycee Golf Tournament in Albuquerque NM. Do you play?

I prefer Doral in Miami or the Atlanta CC
    Last edited by lacarnut; 10-26-2008 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Do you play?
    I try. Mostly I walk.;)