Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Nevermind, Gingersnap. Disregard my last post. I found the source, myself.

Governor Sarah Palin must be a true social conservative. Here's the link:

From WorldNetDaily.com:
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=64876

Actions speak louder than words. A truly amazing story.

I still need to know her stances on other social issues first, but so far, so good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    “…In the Obama candidacy, there is a potentially history-making quality that we should reflect on. It is one that is especially relevant on the sensitive topic of race — because South Carolina and the South as a whole bear a heavier historical burden than the rest of our country on that front,”

far too sensible.
    You mean that left wing liberal Democrap that attended and listened to a racist preacher for 20 years who preach hate. The south bears no historical burden; you dumbass. Name me a country that blacks have more opportunity, a better standard of living, higher educational facilities, more freedom. You should be glad you live in the greatest country in the world. I guess an ingrate like you will always see the glass as half empty. It's the way dummies in the Democratic party's think.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You mean that left wing liberal Democrap that attended and listened to a racist preacher for 20 years who preach hate. The south bears no historical burden; you dumbass. Name me a country that blacks have more opportunity, a better standard of living, higher educational facilities, more freedom. You should be glad you live in the greatest country in the world. I guess an ingrate like you will always see the glass as half empty. It's the way dummies in the Democratic party's think.
    Do you honestly think Barack Obama hates white people?

Hate might be a bit strong possibly even inaccurate. He probably views himself as a elite and thus we are only worthy of pity and contempt unless its election time.

ddoyle
    Am I the only one out there who would love to see John Kasich--- can reference being budget director that actually got spending in line and is also from Ohio. I would love to see this gutsy pick.

Goldwater
    McCain may "tap" Alaska governor?

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Aklover View Post
    Hate might be a bit strong possibly even inaccurate. He probably views himself as a elite and thus we are only worthy of pity and contempt unless its election time.
    As the president of the United States he better be elite.

As the president of the United States he better be elite.
    Not so much elite as elitist. Frankly, aside from an ability to regurgitate teleprompter notes, Obama hasn't displayed anything that makes me think that he's qualified to run a bake sale, much less the United States. He has no executive experience, no business experience, no military experience, and the largest organization that he's ever run was his senate staff. Regardless of ideology, anyone with those thin credentials would be eaten alive by the Washington bureaucracy. Throw in his ideological bent towards appeasing our enemies, a complete lack of economic understanding and an inner circle that includes the very worst of the radical left (domestic terrorists, racial arsonists, etc.) and you have a candidate who is so unfit for office as to defy description.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Not so much elite as elitist. Frankly, aside from an ability to regurgitate teleprompter notes, Obama hasn't displayed anything that makes me think that he's qualified to run a bake sale, much less the United States. He has no executive experience, no business experience, no military experience, and the largest organization that he's ever run was his senate staff. Regardless of ideology, anyone with those thin credentials would be eaten alive by the Washington bureaucracy. Throw in his ideological bent towards appeasing our enemies, a complete lack of economic understanding and an inner circle that includes the very worst of the radical left (domestic terrorists, racial arsonists, etc.) and you have a candidate who is so unfit for office as to defy description.
    How much business experience has John McCain by had? By his own admission he doesnt get the economy. Being a crummy pilot is not a reason to make somebody president. Military backgrounds mean jack-shit, theres a reason we have generals. Obama ran the most often cited law review in the world, thats executive experience.

Obama has said nothing about appeasing anyone, do you know what appeasing means?

Obama don't hate white people. He would love to, but half his family is white. He has said himself that he heald contempt for hi white relatives. He has alot of self hate, perhaps he should convert to Judaism. His self loathing would fit in better with the jews anyway.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad