Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Where are the looters in Iowa???? 
    gator
    There has been massive flooding in Iowa.

Why aren't the people there stealing beer and TVs?

I haven't seen any pictures of looters, have you?

I mean isn't that what they are entitled to do?

Power CUer
    Well, Katrina guy is leg-deep in water, but it's 31 feet deep in Cedar Rapids.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post

I wish we had floods here, my neighbors have a nice flat screen TV. Unfortunately we're on the west side of Des Moines, so no luck :(

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    I wish we had floods here, my neighbors have a nice flat screen TV. Unfortunately we're on the west side of Des Moines, so no luck :(

Why don't you blame Bush for the floods and the fact that you don't have a nice flat screen TV? The Democrats are in charge of the Congress so you may get your TV yet.

Patent Member
    Why don't you blame Bush for the floods and the fact that you don't have a nice flat screen TV? The Democrats are in charge of the Congress so you may get your TV yet.
    The problem with that theory is that Bush's tax cuts have saved me enough money to buy a flat screen TV. :D

Maybe saying something like "George Bush doesn't care about corn" would provide the necessary outrage?

Banned

Looting on a massive scale happens every-time there is a destructive hurricane in the caribbean. Whites do not have this entitlement mentality you speak of

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Already being done. This is on the KCRG web site about the flood.

10:12 AM This is All GW Bush's Fault!! wrote ...This is just like Katrina!!! GW Bush with his racist practices is trying to drive all people of color out so he can sell the land to his big oil buddies. Come on America! Wake up! If you don't vote for Obama, you are as responsible for the flood as GW Bush is!

Flag for moderation

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Looting on a massive scale happens every-time there is a destructive hurricane in the caribbean. Whites do not have this entitlement mentality you speak of
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! :D

Hey...does Eyelids need a new Wide screen? :p

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! :D

Hey...does Eyelids need a new Wide screen? :p
    It is the truth. Them buggers will steal anything. Must be in the genes of some of them.

He could be on his way to Iowa for his wide screen; you never know.

Most of those looters are still here in Louisiana only now they are looting the Federal Government.

why aren’t they looting in Iowa and Wisconsin??? OH, I know why!!!

As I watch the constant footage on EVERY TV channel about the devastating flooding in Iowa, Wisconsin and other locations in the Midwest, I always get really perplexed. Where are all the LOOTERS? Where are all the beggars? Where are all the “woe-is-me” people asking for immediate government hand outs and cash cards? Then I come to my senses and remember that they are ALL IN NEW ORLEANS still complaining about Hurricane Katrina and waiting for the next round of Kardashians to come see their FEMA trailers to feel sorry for them.

So way back when Hurricane Katrina was just a small friendship of clouds in the middle of the ocean, weather forecasters were telling EVERYONE in the country that it was going to be a huge crazy storm and everyone should start evacuating immediately. What’s that, like a week or two notice? Every hour of every day, someone on the news was showing a graphic of the hurricane slowly approaching the southern coast off the USA and continually told everyone there to GET OUT. And what happened? Everyone there said it wasn’t going to be that bad, they moved a few sandbags in front of their houses and went out to buy umbrellas. BAM! Floods! Confusion! Mass Hysteria! LOOTING AT WALMART???!!!???!!!

Yup, that’s what happened. A hurricane came and devastated a large metropolitan area and no one left, they all just started looting Walmart and pretty much every other store that was still standing. They were ENTITLED to those TV’s and cheap furniture, darn it! I clearly remember seeing TV reporters interviewing people while they were STEALING stuff from Walmart and they people all were saying, “this is the best day of my life! There aren’t even enough police to catch everyone…” That pretty much sums up all I could go on and on about, doesn’t it?

So what happened in Iowa? Well, in Cedar Rapids, IA, the local emergency personnel asked people to voluntarily evacuate their homes because of the POTENTIAL for rivers to crest past flood stages. People took the warnings seriously and evacuated. Pretty much the whole town is under water now…in some places it is 5-7 feet ABOVE the street! Many lost their homes and everything they have ever owned. Yet I’m confused…WHERE ARE ALL THE LOOTERS IN IOWA??? HMMMMMM??? Let me think about that one for a second. You just read my mind :) LOL!!! In fact, when the TV reporters interview the town-folk in Iowa or in Wisconsin where the Tommy Bartlett Water Ski Show will miss the entire summer season, they all have faith and hope and seem pretty positive. “As soon as this water’s gone, we’ll all band together and rebuild our town” was one commonly repeated phrase from many. Another was, “at least we evacuated when they told us to,so we’re all safe”. Never once did I hear the people in Iowa or Wisconsin say, “Where’s my FEMA trailer?” or “I want some free Government Cheese”…yeah, it seems as though these folks are going to stick it out for a while and wait a little while to buy their next pair of Air Jordans and some new bling.

Something else pretty amazing is that many of these people in Iowa and Wisconsin KNEW that they were in areas prone to flooding (they got a major flood back in 1993 if I remember correctly) so they had INSURANCE. Fun fact about New Orleans…even though they are located BELOW sea level and have pumps that run pretty much every day to keep them dry, most of those people didn’t have insurance! Wanna know why??? Because they needed to buy new rims for their 1986 Olds Cutlass (and the extra premium for the insurance would have been less than the rims).

That’s what you call “Demographics” -