Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No looters here. In fact even the prisoners are helping (well, not sure if they exactly volunteered) :D to fill sandbags up in Clarksville, Mo., a small town on the Mississippi north of St Louis. They have folks on the local news saying how they get such satisfaction in HELPING people and hope that others in turn will help them.

Funny thing, here in the good old Heartland folks volunteer to help fight the floods, not all that hauling off beer and flat screens. :D

Banned
    200 years or less at the current rate, Mexicans will be the dominant race and whites and blacks will be minorities. Blacks will not be able to blame whitey for their own shortcomings when that happens.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    200 years or less at the current rate, Mexicans will be the dominant race and whites and blacks will be minorities. Blacks will not be able to blame whitey for their own shortcomings when that happens.
    I think that will happen in two more generations. More like 50-75 years than 200.

We have given our country away.

The goddamn Mexicans will change all of America like they changed California and our children and grand children will be worse off because of it.

Vepr
    I never would have thought it possible but we could see balkanization in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I think that will happen in two more generations. More like 50-75 years than 200.

The goddamn Mexicans will change all of America like they changed California and our children and grand children will be worse off because of it.
    And when this does happen, and it will, there will be no Crackers left to pay for the worthless entitlement types. Close your eyes and visualize whatever "people" you wish for "entitlement types" just so's there is no false claim of bigotry.

I believe we are still giving it away. The USA and its citizens are no longer what I remember from 30 years ago. That is REAL CHANGE. Hey Obamaniacs, you paying attention? Change ain't always for the better.:eek:

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Most of those looters are still here in Louisiana only now they are looting the Federal Government.

why aren’t they looting in Iowa and Wisconsin??? OH, I know why!!!
    Never once did I hear the people in Iowa or Wisconsin say, “Where’s my FEMA trailer?” or “I want some free Government Cheese”…yeah, it seems as though these folks are going to stick it out for a while and wait a little while to buy their next pair of Air Jordans and some new bling.

Something else pretty amazing is that many of these people in Iowa and Wisconsin KNEW that they were in areas prone to flooding (they got a major flood back in 1993 if I remember correctly) so they had INSURANCE.
    A lot of people didn't have insurance, there's plenty of stories about that here. Of course, it's more of a "we didn't expect this" story than "the Corporate Insurance bastards aren't paying out." The disadvantaged will probably get FEMA checks, but it probably won't make up for their losses. Good reason to get flood insurance. Although I doubt we will, considering our (well, soon to be ours) house was completely free of any type of water damage whatsoever. The closest water damage was about 3 blocks away and 10-15 feet lower elevation.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! :D

Hey...does Eyelids need a new Wide screen? :p
    Are you kidding?? He probably swiped the "I heart N.O." bumper sticker on his car too...
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post

Mexico might be a better place to live than here. Damn sure will be cheaper.